Ignoring My Mate.. The ALPHA

Hello, before you begin this story, I would like to say that I'm sortve redoing this story with saying that Blaze is a black female, and Chance is a white male. Continue on.

Blaze's POV.

A long time ago, I was born, not only that but a few years later my mom died. I was the cause. At least that's what they told me. I was beaten, cut, screamed at, and the house maid. I never knew what I, we were until I found them. My new family. Back in my old family.. They had a rule, never let the children know until they are 16, never did anything that's not human like in front of them. I was six when my mother died, when they started blaming and beating me, when they hid me away. So then a guess a few years later I was 13. And finally, finally, I decided its time to leave. So I did.

I found this group of people who knew what I was, and were themselves. They tried to kill me, but I ran, I've never ran so fast in my life. It was amazing. But they caught me, I was so scared, I screamed and cried for them to let me go, that I don't even know what's going on. They stopped and started, but kept on with their journey. Finally, a huge house much like my old one came into view. They went down, from the ground floor, two flights of stairs and into what I thought was a basement. They threw me into one of the small cages down there and said they'll be back with there Alpha for questioning.

They came back with a big burley man and what I guessed was his son. He looked about 45 with broad shoulders, blue eyes, thick eyes brows and thin lips, he had brown hair, and he was maybe 6'5 with a deep gruff voice that scared the hell outta me. He was wearing a blue long sleeved button down shirt and dark jeans with black shoes. His son, looked nothing like him, black hair, green eyes, full lips. He looked like he was 14 and about 5'4. They only thing that was exactly the same was their button nose.

"Dad, who is this rogue?." The mysterious boy asked who I guess was the 'Alpha.'

"Hold on Chance, I have to question her."

"Well mom said it's dinner time."

"Well tell Linda I'll be there in a minute."

"Ok." In a flash he was gone and back again.

"She said, 'Roger, hurry up. After this we could get to our en suite 'office.' Whatever that means."

But I had a feeling I knew what this boy, Chance, meant, because at this his father tensed.

"Alpha Roger, must we start now?"

"Yes, Trevor, tell the rest of the pack to stay out of here and if they need me they can contact Beta Jace."

"Of course Alpha." Trevor bowed his head in respect.

Then all eyes were on me. "Who are you and what pack are you from.?"

"S-sir I'm sorry but I have no idea what your talking about. I don't know what a pack is or what I am, as far as I'm concerned I'm an ordinary human. My names is Blaze Waters."

Everyone in the room looked at me like they couldn't believe what I just said was true. Their eyes were wide and their mouths were open. They brought me out of the cage and basement to take me up to the light for more question. I got dirty looks from everyone around, but no one said anything, as I was with the Alpha.

We went into a room labeled 'Alpha's Office' he asked me various questions.

"So you've never known what a pack was or is."

"I was never a loud."

"Did you live in a house filled with a lot of people?"

"I believe so."

"If you don't mind me asking, what happened?"

"My mom died a few years after I was born, I was always told that I was to blame, after a while, they locked me away from all humanity. Since I recently turned 13 I ran away, and you guys found me."

"I assume they also gave you all those bruises and cuts?"

"Yes sir."

"Oh well, I'm going to have my son explain to you what everything is. By the way, you are a werewolf."

"A werewolf?"

"Yes, were people who can turn into wolves, just much larger. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir, I believe so."

"Alright, then wait here while I get my son to come. Please turn your chair, so that instead of facing me, you'll be facing towards the left wall."

"Yes sir."

**

About an hour went buy before his son came in. We sat waiting in an awkward silence before then, when Chance came in he said he was outside finishing his game of football with his friends and that he was sorry he was late.

"Well if you don't mind I'm going to go see what your mother wanted from our... en suite. Bye children."

"Bye Dad!."

"By Mr.-" But the door closed.

"Oh hey, I'm Chance, Chance Matthew and you are?"

"Blaze Waters."

"Opposites attract."

"What?"

"Your first and last name.. don't go together? They're way different."

"Oh." I said with a frown.

"NO! It's not a bad thing just anyway. Your a werewolf, I'm a werewolf. Thanks to us being half wolf we can shift between our two different forms. We have heightened abilities. We usually shift at the age of 16 unless your a special wolf, then you shift a week after that or an Alpha's child. We can shift on the day before. A large group of us are a pack. A pack is like family.. x5. Wolves have packs, were wolves have packs. In the pack, there are rankings, which I will now state in order. Alpha, Luna, Beta, Beta's Female, Third in Command and Mate,Regular Wolf, or and Omega. Alpha and Luna's are the leaders, girl and boy. As of right now, they are my parents. Beta is the second in command, same for his mate. A Regular Wolf is just a regular wolf.. have to listen to everything The Alpha or Luna or Betas say. They bow their head as a sign of respect. Now, wolves who have very few of them in one area and smell wrong are call Rogues. Sometimes they become Rogues because they were kicked out of the pack by the Alpha or because they left, then again they're whole pack could have been wiped out. In your case you left. Oh yeah, I forgot, an Omega is the lowest rank in the pack, they get treated like crap. Because they are so weak, we don't do that here.I'm guessing that was you judging by your bruises."

"Oh wow, that's a lot to take in."

"Yup. And each pack has a different name and number of members. Were the Dark Warrior pack and were the largest with 751 members and if you'd let me I can smell you to tell you where you were from?"

I nodded my head yes, he sniffed me and then I learned I was from the Black Creek pack.

**********************

But that was 3 years ago. Today I stand as a proud werewolf in the Dark Warrior pack. I'm also the second command for our warriors. The first in command being Chance. We were friends for about a month and then he started teasing me so I ignored him and still do. I'm very happy with myself.. Chance looks the same just older and me.. No longer do I have black hair, its red. But I still have pale skin and green eyes. I look way better. I have curves not but I'm very slim. and its all thanks to Alpha Roger. Chance takes on Alpha in a few months while take on 16 and my first shift in a day. Then I get to find out who my mate is. A mate is a person your supposed to be with forever. Unless the reject you. Or you reject him. I hopes that's not it for me.

Oh and I'm dating now. I've been in a relation ship with Chase for 1/2 years now. I don't mean to sound like a bitch but he's Chance's best friend. I love him to death. I feel this pull toward Chance but I hope Chase is my mate. I hope I'm not a special wolf. I couldn't handle that . I heard there supposed to have two mates! Could you believe that?! But only one of them is true. Oh and even though I don't have a family here the Luna and Alpha act like my parents. Obviously Chance doesn't act like a brother, but what do I care. Even if I am a special wolf I may not shift for a week but I can sure as hell be able to find my mate!