"hey, whats wrong?"

SORRY! DINNER TIME. BUT HERE'S YOUR NEXT CHAP!  :) PLEASE VOTE NA D COMMENT! I'M CLUELESS WHETHER YOU GUYS ARE LIKING IT OR NOT. C'MON! AT LEAST LET ME KNOW! :) PLEASE? #LOVE

she tried to recognize the face. the pub was all dark and tiny laser lights were all the illumination there. the person pulled her close as she rolled in and out, following the dance step. he spin her by the finger and then a very familiar voice said. "i'm here". she was pulled in and now she was just inches from his face. it was justin. "justin!" she exclaimed. "jeremie." he smiled. "you're here, wh-" she was so confused she couldn't come up with words, they kept dancing. until finally the music turned down to ball dance. the theme to titanic started playing and everyone around her started clinging to their partners. she stood there like a lost child confused whether to ball dance with justin or not. he smiled at her. "shall we?" he extended his hand. "sure" she smiled. happy that he had made it a lot easier. the lights were still dim, actually it was still dark. "does everyone know you're here?" jeremie asked. "nope. just you and matt. he might have told everyone though." justin replied as they sway slowly along with the music. "oh." was all she said. "you look gorgeous." he complimented and his smirk followed. "thanks." replied jeremie, she could almost feel her cheeks turning pink. "so, what took you so long to reach?" she asked. "oh, thats a long story." he sighed. "maybe, u could shorten it?" she asked with a sweet smile. "okay, well firstly-" he was cut off by matt's hard-to-ignore shout which actually caused the whole pub to look in his direction. "JUSTIN! BUDDY, JOIN US WILL YOU?" justin nodded and they pulled away. "lets go." he said to jeremie. the totally blacked out pub was finally illuminated with a dim yellow light. she finally got to see justin. like actually. he was wearing a very casual t-shirt with 'girls love my swag'  printed on it. that made jeremie smile. he teamed his t-shirt with a dark blue jean. he looked good. sure he did not look like he belonged to their group who were all dressed in formals, but he still looked hot. he smiled at her once more as they settled themselves. jeremie and jessie started chatting about how this place was awesome, and how they never wanted to leave, nad the reasons...the reasons. oh, jeremie had like a hell lot of reasons for not leaving this island. she exhaled, tired of her continous thinking. she shrugged the thoughts away and tried to concentrate on jessie's reasons for not leaving this island, which mainly consisted of the number of cute boys, the no-curfew and how the atmosphere was alcoholic. everyone was busy firing questions at justin, which he wasn't properly answering anyway. jeremie got up from her seat and made her way through all the dancing drunkards to get some fresh air outside. she stood there by another cute looking tree and leaned onto it allowing herself to close her eyes and feel the air. she wanted to know the time but she hadn't carried her cellphone just in case her mom called. she seriously didn't want to hear from her mom and dad. but that was exactly what was killing her now. she hoped they were okay. she hoped every thing was fine back there. ugh! life was so confusing. when she was with them all she wanted to do was get away, now when she finally was away she wanted to know how they were doing? but, no..no matter how much she showed she didn't care. she knew she did. she knew she wanted them to be alright. she did care..she fought with herself for while choosing between whether or whether not to call her mom tonight.. she eventually settled on not to. only because she knew she would by the end of it all. she asked a waiter passing nearby about the time and he shrugged his shoulders confirming he did not know. "its 10" said a voice and sh turned around once again to see who it was. it was steve. he stood there with an awkward expression as though he was confused what to say next. jeremie nodded her head and looked away. "look jem." he started, and she shot him a look as he called her by her nickname which only jessie or scarlet were allowed to. "jeremie" he corrected himself. "i just want to say i'm really sorry about the joke, eh..about what i said." she explained. he plucked a rose from the rose bush beside him and gave it to jeremie. she found it cute and eventually broke into a smile. "its okay." she replied. she thought everything was fine. they were having a nice chat. a friendly one. she thought she misjudged him and he wasn't all that pathetic until he finally added. "its 10;15 maybe we could have a drink in my room." jeremie jaw dropped for the second time and she made a disgusted expression ad threw the rose right at his face mouthed the word 'asshole' to him and walked away in fury. on her way to whichever way she was going she bumped into justin. she didn't know why she was so close to tears. might have been the overflow of emotions that took over her sometimes. "hey, whats wrong?" he asked. she faced him once again all set to start from the top...

comment! i badly wanna know how i'm doing! please? #love