Someone heard a whisper - Leo

"So what time are we getting together?" The old guy asks the younger one, I want to know their names, but we've only got appearance. Hopefully, one another will say each others name. I pour a glass of whiskey for an old man, his health doesn't look to great, but I can't stop him from not drinking. "I don't recall if it was this Sunday or next."

"Next," The young guy takes a shot, and Lucas refills it with a fake smile. "This Sunday I'm taking the boys out," He laughs. "They're good at gambling. Besides, one of them is looking for a toy, if you'd like to join us." He smiles. "Just show up if so."

"Your partying when we're . . ." He sighs "That's indeed dumb." The young one winks. "You truly are something else, Jackson."

"Sometimes I wonder if my girlfriend loves me." he laughs, slapping his knee. Jackson. I . . . That conversation I heard while I was on a walk had the name Jackson in it. I don't remember what they said, dammit. I'll be up all night thinking about it. The old man rolls his eyes. "Hey old man, you should come and try to lay down on some ladies." 

"Too old for that." He laughs. "Maybe I'll show up, maybe bring a few of my boys along too." I know what our next mission is, and that's in a few days. Today is Thursday, and we'll probably be stuck in the underground base until Sunday. I hate it there, no natural lighting makes me feel sick. Sometimes they have sky lights, which is weird cause this is underground. It's probably covered above with grass. I don't know. 

"Dammit, I want my god damn body shot!" Jackson shouts. "It's even on the menu!" He points at the chalkboard menus above us. It' written in nice hand writing, and I wonder if anyone can actually write that neat. 

Alex sucks in her lips. "I'm not in the mood, you can get one later when my shift is over."

"Awe, scared for your first day? Someone need to demonstrate it for you?" He smirks. "Don't worry, honey, it's not as hard as it looks. I can show you-"

"She know how to do a body shot, and she's not in the mood. You can get it free later from a different staff, I promise." I shoot back, sounding stern so hopefully he'll shut the hell up.

"I'm sure she does, have you given her one? Oh, duh, you two are a couple." he claps his hands, and puts them against his cheek. "Awe! If you won't give anyone a body shot, then you shouldn't be working here, now shouldn't you?"

"Leave her alone now," The old man says, laying his hand down on the desk. "No need to fight like Lions on a hot day." I walk to the other side of the counter, helping whomever is next. I can still hear them even over the sound of the crappy music.  

"Any sign of her and that guy?"

"Well, you can't give me a appearance to look off of, and I don't know any people named Alexandra or Leo." My heart skips a beat, Leo and Alex. What do they want with us? I peek over at Alex, her breathing is heavy and it seems panicked. I want to go to the back, scream, hit someone, something. 

"What about that that little girl?" The old man asks. "Sorry, getting really old. It's been two weeks since I've seen ya. 

"I'll make sure to write it on your calendar," Jackson rolls his eyes. "All we know is that she's some little brat, we know nothing else about her. She has short brown hair, but that could be anyone." I glare at them. Feeling the need to rip their fucking throats out. Rage fills me up, and now I'm terrified. One wrong slip, someone says my name 'Leo' in front of them, I'm fucked. Same goes for Alex. I'm scared, and my hand shakes as I make drinks. 

"What is that ceremony going to do to them again?"

"When you bring them to me, you'll find out." Jackson says it like it's obvious. "I'll write it down for you, faggot. Anyways, how's life?" He gets another drink, thanks to Lucas. I tap his shoulder, telling him I'm going to check on Alex.