chapter 27

"Hey guys come up here!" i heard them whispering to each other from up here. when they came in Keaton was holding the card and drew and Wes followed him. The card seemed to catch them up. I mean everything else that happened to me they were right there every step. 

"what?" Keaton was confused with what i wanted.

"look at this picture."

"what about it?"

"now look at this one over here." I showed them another picture of a farm house in the wilderness on the other side of the room. although they didn't catch on. "look this farm house is flat on the wall. My mom and Steve are angled for no reason." Wes seemed to catch on and tried to fix the picture. The beep went off again and Wes kind of jumped and stared into to picture. i then pulled the picture off and lay-ed it on the ground. when i looked back up there was nothing there. Which wasn't explaining why the picture would beep. for a few minutes we stared at the wall.

"Hey look!" drew called our attention to the picture. there was a bump on the back of the picture. we tried to pull the paper off the back of the picture, but for some reason it was impossible. i ran down the stairs to grab scissors and a knife. when i came to the knife drawer, i looked out of the window sitting above the counter and there was a man standing outside in a black trench coat. i had a heart attack and sprinted up the steps. i cut the picture open and found a letter, a metal remote with numbers on it and an old revolver. i cant believe this huge bulky picture had this in it.

"anyone know how to use it?" i asked, but no one answered because we were all in shock. i opened the letter. "the old guy is right outside!" while trying to open the letter i noticed on the fold where you open it it says "14203" i looked at the remote and hit the buttons in order. Nothing happened or at least by what we could tell. we ran back down the steps to my duffel bag and realized we couldn't go outside, we stood there for a few minutes. i figured might as well read what this note has to say. 

"  Dear Audry,

if you are reading this it means my cover was blown. If you aren't in your room, get there now your room is a bunker. If you have collected all the items in the picture you should have a remote and a gun too. "

"guys come to my room take everything you have hurry!"

"the remote activates your room hit the numbers while you are in your room or else nothing will happen. 14203."

we shut my door and stood in the middle of my room. 1,4,2,0,3. 

"Emergency lock down, initiated" a woman's voice sounded through the room. the sounds of locks and doors shutting and walls shifting echoed in the room. a metal door covered my wooden door with three metal planks horizontally securing the door on the top, middle and bottom. The floor started to shake as my bed flipped over and showed weapons never seen before. a high screech came from behind us and the whole room started shaking. we turned around to the wall folding and making the room six times the size it was before. We couldn't see anything it was to dark. we were speechless, we looked around in amazement. i figured i should keep reading the note.

"you may be amazed at the look and changes of your room. I guess i should explain how we have all of this. Audry, you are in the USAUA. UNITED STATES OF AMERICA UNDERCOVER ASSASSIN. I started at the age of seventeen and now you are too. Now go to where your bed used to be. There is a black screen on the far right of the desk that used to be your bed."

i walked over and looked at it. It was exactly where she said it should be.

"now put your hand on top of the screen and when it accepts the scan say "lights ON" loud and clear."

i put my hand on the scanner and a sound echoed through the room it sounded like a good sign so i said loudly "LIGHTS ON!"  The lights in the dark room lit up. there were two Hummer Jeeps in army green, five bullet proof suits hanging on the wall, each with a gas mask and a separate helmet. There's five scuba gear suits and a few black rectangular boxes lying around about as long as my arms' length. 

"Now that you know this much might as well tell you the rest. I am your mother and i have never died. my cover was blown by Mark Coney. You may recognize him by the man in the trench coat. i cannot hear you and you cannot hear me, but i can see you. There are cameras hidden around the house to keep an eye on you. I am not expecting you to be alone at this point of your fight. So whoever you are with load into both jeeps. Each jeep should have one black box. Every person in each jeep should have one of each of the following An ak47, a pistol, a shot gun, an M16A4, and M14EBR, a bayonet and a boot knife. You are to carefully put on the bullet proof suits and suit up for whatever is to come. you must be brave and i am sure you have been this whole time. Once you are suited up, load everything neatly in the jeeps including amo. Look into the glove compartment there is a badge in each Jeep. In case you are pulled over you are to show it to the cop and he is to let you go. there is an auto mated GPS programmed to bring you straight to the base. Follow the directions and we will meet again. Hoping to see you soon.

                                                               Love, 

                                                                           mom"