chapter 5

"you aren't walking home alone ever again." justin stared at the road ahead of us.

"figured." i rolled my eyes and sighed "it's not like it was my fault."

"no, but what if they come back for you."

"why would they, i won the fight wou-" justin cut me off

"with other people. stronger people, things stronger than human."

i just stared forward and waited for more of what he had to tell me.

"you don't even know those girls.....and, and what theyre capable of"

"not much obviously." i said in almost a whisper i could tell justin heard it and ignored it.

"just watch yourself today and what you say we don't know where those girls can be, or who they know"

i just sighed and jumped out of the truck and threw the backpack on my back. i walked up to the building staring at my phone looking for posts about yesterday on twitter, facebook,instagram, anything! for the first time my information wasn't all over the place and no one knew anything. i traveled up the steps to my locker, which was a mess from the run to pintly's class yesterday. i'm just going to try to stay quiet from now on.

"Hey audry! whats up with you?"leslie was curious.

"n-nothing im fine." my voice faded towards the end. she obviously knew something's up.

"well.... are you coming to the dance this friday?"

"umm.... no.... sorry i can't"

"why! you agreed you would!" jesse came from no where like usual and blew off my ear.

"when!"

" you said "yeah Okay" did you not?" leslie stated.

"yeah i did, but not to the dance i was laughing at the fact that you actually think emblem3 will be there, are you honestly that gullible, that, that stupid!?" i aimed it at jesse who seemed like she was offended and leslie didn't seem to care.

"well atleast i can have an imagination. Dream. and if i was wrong i won't have to.." Jesse stopped, but i was confused why so i figured she's just a moron.

"what! won't have to what?!"

"kill someone over it.." she walked away deviously.

she knew, knew something, but i didn't kill anyone. i saved... i stood there feeling numb, lost, alone, like the world is moving faster and i'm moving in slow motion...  what happened back there, i tried to remember, but nothing came to mind. why did i end up in the hospital....if i was fine?