Found ~ Chapter 22 ~

They were trapped.

Left and right, stood wolves in either human or wolf form, heads lowered as they were about to attack. They wouldn’t let them go any further, they were too close to the Alpha’s house. They let this carry on too long, so they made an appearance. They gave them a choice, they’d could leave or they could get their fangs knocked out.

Tracy wasn’t standing for this, she pulled out her gun like weapon and loaded it ready for a fight, she hasn’t had a decent one in a long time. She pointed it at them with a grin on her face. “Alright, lets do this Furball's!” They growled at her as they shifted into their wolves.

Danny sighed at Tracy, sometime she was a mystery to even him, he put together his weapon and assisted Sandra. Sandra cracked her knuckles ready to get down to business, these wolves would be tough but it was nothing they couldn’t handle.

Antonio on the other hand just stood there, not necessarily interested in the wolves. But in the scent that trailed to his nose, it was Jezebel’s, they were close... Really close, as long as they got past a few of these wolves then they’d be able to get her and get the hell out of there.

Charlie noticed a wolf coming towards Antonio fast. “Earth to Antonio, there’s a wolf coming at you, four O’clock.” He yelled dodging a wolf’s attack and punching another.

When they knocked them down they just kept coming. One came out of nowhere and bit Antonio on the arm, tearing into his flesh and drawing blood. The stinging sensation filled him, it felt like his arm wasn’t awake anymore, like it was asleep. Antonio hissed and punched the wolf right between the eyes. But the wolf was stubborn, although the sensation between it’s eyes caused it to go blind for a second that only made the wolf more determined.

Chomping down harder on Antonio’s arms it tried to shake him like a rag doll. Antonio growled at the wolf and noticed more coming at him. Grabbing the wolf by the scruff of it’s fur he tossed it to them as if he was tossing a ball. The wolves whimpered as they were hit.

Tracy fired her weapon at the wolves shooting out one after another, she unknowingly started stepping back as they gained on her. Their comrades falling to the ground the rest of them pushed forward vengeful. Something went wrong with Tracy’s weapon, she hit on it and started to get frustrated. Seeing as she was now cornered she jumped up into a tree, on one of the high branches. “It’s defective!” Tracy yelled growling at the stupid thing.

Danny rolled his eyes she he continued to hold his own. “Did you do the last step?” Danny asked as he kicked a wolf.

Realization hit her, then she facepalmed, then she quieted... Something was different... Something was happening. The trees seemed to sway in the forest from what a normal person would think was the wind... But it wasn’t.

They sway back and forth their branches whipping around violently, she had to hold onto the tree with her claws so that she wouldn’t fall. They all noticed this and at the bottom of the tree were the wolves snapping and biting at her, urging her to fall. The swaying got more forceful and the whipping got even more vicious.

Snap! Snap! Snap! The branches continued to thrash at her, but she seemed to evade it. Well that was until one of the branches got her in the back. She soared like a rocket, then landing hard on the ground with a thud. She didn’t move...

Danny had the worst feeling fill him, it was dark and sad... Forlorn you could say. But something arose in him that trapped that sadness and that was anger. He seemed to brush off the wolves like a piece of lent, quickly going over to her but then he was quickly blocked by rows or wolves. They snarled at him, daring him to come any closer. One even went as far as putting their jaws around Tracy’s neck, he stared at Danny with intense eyes.