A thousand lies ~Chapter 5~

• Dedicated to Nika Reagans

Not edited

A thousand lies ~Chapter 5~

Jezebel was tired of struggling so she ended up sleeping but it was in a very uncomfortable position since she was all tied up, the ride to wherever they were going was a long one. When they got there one of the men that kidnapped her banged on the metal door of the back of the truck.

Jezebel jolted awake at the loud sound. “Wake up princess, time to get out.” He climbed into the truck and grabbed her and tossed her out. The other man caught her and looked at his partner.

“If this is going to work you can’t be rough with her.” He scolded.

“You worry too much Michel.” He smirked then jumped down from the truck.

*****

As Lacy zoomed to the finish line she started to gain more speed, leaving the competition in her dust. If she won this she’d be getting four thousand dollars and she could put it to her college education. Her mother might think she was doing this for an adrenalin rush but really this was all because she wanted to become successful when she got older and this was a quick way to get there... as long as she didn’t get caught.

Lacy slowed down as she passed the finishing line, pulling her helmet off of her head. She dismounted from her motorcycle and ran a hand through her helmet hair. Seeing that she got first place again she went to collect her money, some guys were bad mouthing her since she was a girl but she got use to it.

Seeing that all the money was there she put it in a duffle bag slid it on then said a quick goodbye then mounted her bike again. Placing the duffle bag between her and the front of the bike she rode off. While she was riding she noticed a familiar figure walking on she sidewalk, she rode next to him and he looked at her as if she was insane.

“Can I help you Lacy?” Antonio asked annoyed as he walked.

The streets weren’t busy so she could ride as slow as she wanted. “Yeah you can, where’s my sister? I haven’t seen her since this morning and I thought she might have been with you but obviously that’s not the case.”

Antonio looked to her a little surprised. “Since this morning?” She nodded. “Have you asked her friends?”

“Yes, none of them have seen her and I’m starting to get worried.”

Lacy didn’t know that they were so close to her house so when she noticed her house she stopped on her bike, her mom was on the phone and when she noticed them she motioned them both inside. Antonio looked to Lacy. “I’m not going in there.”

“Please, my mother’s not that scary, but you will be coming in.” Lacy parked her motorcycle on the side of her house. Then dragged Antonio inside.

“Yes, please keep a lookout, thanks.” Anna pushed the end call button and placed the house phone on the table. “So, Lacy have you seen Jezebel yet?”

Lacy shook her head and put her duffle bag on the couch in the living room. “I’ll keep looking, I’ve tried calling her phone but she’s still not answering.” She bit her lower lip and cracked her knuckles. “I’ll go call her friends again.” She picked up her duffle bag again and hurried upstairs.

Anna laid her eyes on this stranger and crossed her arms. “I’ll take it you’re a friend of Jezebels.”

Antonio looked at her. “You could say that...”

She narrowed her eyes at him. “Please Antonio, I’m not stupid. I heard you two last night, vampire.”

Must have been louder than he thought. “What do you want Anna?” He hissed.