Chapter Five

[VOTE BECAUSE I'LL CRY IF YOU DON'T AND IF I CRY I WON'T UPDATE!]

Pic of Keiran to the side!

Chapter Five -

I was in a daze, even after Ian had left my hospital room. His threat didn't seem to hit me until a couple minutes after he'd gone, and that's when the real panic started to settle in.

My breathing started to become slow and pained, as if I was suffocating from lack of oxygen, which, I guess I kind of was. My heart was beating wildly and my throat constricted at the thought of having to tell Isaiah the truth.

I had known everything would had to come out sometime but I was hoping it would be ten years from now, when I'm with Shamar and when Isaiah was married to a nice young girl. We'd all be setting around laughing and drinking wine and it would just come out and we'd all laugh about it!

I hadn't been expecting it to be literally months after I had just had another abortion. Eight months to be exact.

I didn't even want to think about the possibilities of losing him, even though I treat him so horribly. Believe it or not, Isaiah is a really important person in my life and it's that fact that makes me resent him so much because that wasn't supposed to happen.

My meeting him at the club wasn't supposed to happen.

My sleeping with him wasn't supposed to happen.

He and I becoming friends with benefits wasn't supposed to happen.

My becoming pregnant multiple times by him definitely wasn't supposed to happen.

My getting an abortion wasn't supposed to happen either.

It honestly went against everything I believed in. I loathed women getting abortions just because they spread their legs but didn't want to face the consequences. I only agreed with abortion if a woman was raped or if her life was in danger because of the fetus. Other than that, you should take responsibility for what you created or give him/her up for adoption.

But I was one of those women now. I was what I loathed. It's not that I couldn't support the child, it's because, at the time, I didn't think I could handle having a baby by a man who wasn't Shemar because it would ruin everything we've planned since we were teenagers.

But he ruined everything by going to the Marines.

So now I'm stuck in this fucking dilemma and it has my heart monitor beeping like fucking crazy.

Isaiah burst through the door, pausing briefly to look me over, and when he saw how rapidly my chest was rising and falling,and how I was breathing as if I had run a decathlon, he immediately rushed to my side, worry clear in his features.

His mouth opened and closed like a fish and he couldn't seem to get his words out. He glanced between me and the door, took one last look at me, and sprinted for the door.