Chapter One

VOTE, COMMENT, & SHARE! :D Hope you guys like it!

Keiran & Isaiah to the side.

**

Chaper One

My eyes lazily drifted open, only to be reflexively closed again due to the bright sunlight streaming through my window curtains. I tried opening my eyes once again, only more slowly this time so that they could get used to the brightness of the morning sun.

It came as a shock to me that my curtains were open anyway. I usually never forgot to close them because of this very reason. I absolutely hated waking up with sun in my eyes, I found it disturbing and almost ... rude? I don't know, but I definitely didn't like it one bit.

Leaning my head back, I checked the time on my alarm clock sitting on my bedside table. It was 7:28 a.m.  Alright, I could get at least thirty-

Oh shit! I had to be at work in an hour for my first patient!

With a new awareness, I sprang out of bed only to be pulled right back by a muscular arm around my waist. Confused, I turned to the body behind be and that's when all of the events of last night came rushing back to me.

Isaiah had come over around six o'clock last night, completely unexpected of course. When I tried to tell him to leave, he basically forced his way into my front door before marching to my room. There, he stripped completely naked, unashamedly of course, and proceeded to jump on my bed where he would not move.

Even when I tried to force him, he wouldn't budge. One, because he may look skinny but Isaiah has a lot of muscle and could overpower me easily. Two, I really didn't want him to leave after he had stripped. The things that man's body could do to me....

So after a while, I just gave up and we playfully wrestled for a while before we got into a heated make out session and from there ....

Guess that explains why I forgot to close my curtains.

"Stay," he whispered huskily in my ear.

My body shivered in response to his arousing voice; the voice that could have any woman dropping to her knees ready to obey his every command.

But I tried to stay strong. Even though we had, had sex, I was still angry with him for showing up like he did and for basically seducing me. It wouldn't have been the first time he's done that in the last six months. Isaiah is the type of guy that knows he's sexy. Hell, he used to be a man-whore before we started messing around with each other.

That had all come to an end due to our agreement. I didn't want to possibly catch anything from one of his hoes, even though I knew he was always safe. I just couldn't risk that.

I tried not to lean into him even more. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction. He had to leave, and he had to leave now. So pushing aside my raging hormones, I ignored him and untangled his body from mine and getting out of the bed, heading for the bathroom.

From the corner of my eye, I could see him frown but I honestly didn't care. My anger was all coming back to me harder than it was last night as I thought about it more and more.

"Ronnie-"

I spun on my heel as quick as lighting, a piercing glare sure to be apparent in my features. "Don't, right now Isaiah. I really don't want to hear your fucking voice," I paused, "Matter-a-fact, I don't want to see your face. Leave. Now."

I didn't give him time to reply as I marched into the restroom, being sure to slam the door shut behind me. And lock.

I had to rush in the shower seeing as I didn't have much time to get ready anyway. I just prayed that Isaiah wasn't still here because if I had to argue with him, I was sure to be late to work.