Competitons!

ALL COMPETITIONS WILL BE DUE ON THE 26/08/2013 AT 5PM (CET)

 WE WERE NOT ABLE TO SHOW COMPETITION WINNERS DUE TO NOT HAVING ENOUGH PEOPLE ENTER SO PLEASE TRY YOUR BEST TO ENTER THANK YOU!

BEST COVER!

WHAT TO DO:

You have to make a cover to this form:

Title: Rawr Has A Meaning?

Author: rawrmagazine

Summary: Ellie has to find out what the meaning of rawr before the boy of her dreams is gone forever will she find out what it means? Only the future can tell.

RULES:

~You can only apply once

~PM or email us the cover at : rawrmagazine@hotmail.co.uk

~No inappropriate covers 

PRIZE:

The winning cover will be posted in the next issue and tumblr and the owner will get a shout out, a edit to any of their stories (THREE CHAPTERS MAXIMUMN), critique (ONE CHAPTER ONLY) and they will be recommended on the magazines about me and issue 2 for one week. the two runners up will get their cover posted and a shout out. 

THIS COVER IS FAKE IT WILL NOT BE USED.

BEST POEM!

WHAT TO DO:

You have to email or PM us your poem.

You can choose any topic you want

RULES:

~Nothing offensive

~Commented Poems will not be used. And their comments will be deleted

PRIZE:

The winning poem will be posted in the next issue and the owner will get a shout out, a edit to any of their stories (THREE CHAPTERS MAXIMUMN) and a critique (ONE CHAPTER ONLY) . There will be 2 runners up and they will get a shout out and their poems will be posted.

BEST BOOK TITLE!

WHAT TO DO:

You have think of a title for this summary:

A daughter is writing letters to her father who is in a coma. She keeps writing the letters to her father as she waits for her father to wake up. But her father never wakes up...

RULES:

~DON'T steal this idea please if you see a book with this idea please contact me

~Do NOT comment the idea's PM us or email us at rawrmagazine@hotmail.co.uk

PRIZES:

The winning title will be posted and the owner will get a shout out, a edit to any of their stories (THREE CHAPTERS MAXIMUMN) and a critic  (ONE CHAPTER ONLY).The two runners up will get their tite posted and a shout out. 

BEST OUTFIT!

WHAT TO DO:

Make a outfit for this description:

GENDER: Female

HOW SHE ACTS: She's a mixture of a tomboy and a girly girl. She is laid back, Fit, likes to run and hyper.

RULES:

~Email or PM us the outfit PICTURE.

~No inappropriate outfits.

~You CANNOT describe the outfit it must be a PICTURE.

PRIZE:

The winning outfit will be posted in the next issue and tumblr. Also, the owner will get a shout out, a edit (THREE CHAPTERS MAXIMUMN) and a critique (ONE CHAPTER ONLY). There will be 2 runners up and they will get their outfit posted and a shout out.

THIS OUTFIT IS FAKE IT WILL NOT BE USED.

BEST TRAILER!

WHAT TO DO:

You have to make a trailer to this form:

Title: Rawr Has A Meaning?

Author: rawrmagazine

Summary: Ellie has to find out what the meaning of rawr before the boy of her dreams is gone forever will she find out what it means? Only the future can tell.

RULES:

~Nothing inappropriate

~MUST be a VIDEO

~email or pm us the video at rawrmagazine@hotmail.co.uk

PRIZE:

The winning trailer will be posted in the next issue and tumblr. Also, the owner will get a shout out, a edit (THREE CHAPTERS MAXIMUMN) and a critique (ONE CHAPTER ONLY). There will be 2 runners up and they will get their trailer posted and a shout out.

THIS TRAILER IS FAKE IT WILL NOT BE USED.

 ALL COMPETITIONS WILL BE DUE ON THE 26/08/2013 AT 5PM (CET)