Celebrity Characters!!!

Hi guys, today we will be doing aomething called... Celebrity Characters!!!

The first best Character of the week goes to...

Daniel in steal my heart!!!

Daniel is a shy but daring boy who gets himself and on the way meets a really nice girl and lovw starts to blossom.

this story is made by....

Popupoppy!!!!

The second best Character is...

Nathan Scott in oblivion!!!

Nathan Scott is becoming a well-known and successful scientist around the world. The Lenox holds a banquet in France -congratulating him on his latest and most popular invention Sedna- and is ecstatic to hear when his daughter will be attending, who he had not seen in the past two years. Nathan did not expect for his daughter engaged in such a short time to an unemployed artist like Aiden Smith. He disapproves of the marriage and does the only thing that he can, he decides to remove every memory of his daughter's lover. Months later, Mira receives an invite from a grand opening art museum around lower Manhattan. Making an appearance to the opening and admiring all the beautiful art from new artists, she finds a strangely familiar painting.

this is made by...

Impreselsa

our third most fave character is. ..

Eloise Matthews in simply my life!!!

Every girl in this world wishes their 'Once upon a time...' fairytale to come true. Except one, Eloise Matthews; Louie was like every other girl before she lost her best friend in an accident at the age of 8. She changed drastically from a happy and full of joy & love girl to a totally shy, alone and secretive one. Therefore she had to change schools every time the bullying got worse. But during her 8th shift, she ended up in Ronningson High School where she learns Friendship, love, hatred and standing up for herself. That's when her adventure started...[PG-13] Parents Strongly CautionedL!!!

the character was made by...

pasSio!!!

that is it for our celebrity character wall!

see yoy next week!

p.s don't forget to read these books and comment on these! don't forget that rawr competition finishes on 11th of August!!!!!!!!!!