Akuma

"Oh dear." Marinette gasped. Her instincts told her to get everyone to safety after transforming into Ladybug. Then there was Adrien.

She simply chose to push him aside and then run for the girls' bathrooms. There she transformed into Ladybug, and ran out.
The moth had disappeared. She was too late.
The scene was horrifying.
Absolutely everyone had transformed into one thing or the other. Akumatized versions of themselves. And they were all slowly walking towards her.
"Chat Noir!" she yelled aloud.
No response.
She spotted Lady Wifi, The Bubbler, Antibug, and countless others.They were getting closer- it was the end. The Moth would reign over them. A single tear escaped her eye and she sat down- she was useless without Chat.

It hurt.

A lot.

CHAT NOIR
He ran along the stairs as fast as he could after he heard his Lady, or Marinette's wail.
He was too late.
The army of Akumas was advancing away from a body, stained with dark red here and there.
"Ladybug!" he screamed and ran to clutch her limp body. Her miraculous was still on her, very suspicious.
She was dying.
"Please, not again, I beg you, please!" he screamed, tears rolling down his cheeks. "Please!"
Then a tiny, frail butterfly like moth landed on his ring.
He heard Hawkmoth's voice. "Chat Blanc, give me Ladybug's Miraculous."
Chat shook his head. "Thanks, Hawkmoth."
"Well, do it!"
"Dear Papaillion, thank you, now I can rip you to pieces."
There was a momentary silence.
He brought Ladybug's body with him- the army of Akumas chased him angrily.
Not only was the school Akumatized, all of Paris was.
He ran and jumped quickly to the Eiffel Tower, then spotted an old shaft. Luckily(it hurt to think of that word) it was his first guess at it being Hawkmoth's lair. He jumped through the top and looked around in the darkness.

"Come out, Hawkmoth. We have unfinished business."
he stalked around, still carrying his love. The army was still outside.

Then Hawkmoth showed himself.
His eyes were wide with fear.
"Chat Blanc, how dare-"
Chat ran and grabbed his neck as fast as you could say 'Ladybug.'
"Now, now." he tutted evilly.
"See, to avenge her death, how about I slowly peel you, and then shred you? That would be fun." he grinned.
"But first, let's see the **************** behind the mask."
He took off the brooch shaped like a moth and crumbled it using his spare hand.
Hawkmoth's mask melted away.
Chat Blanc stepped back.
"You..." he snarled.

AN
oh look two chapters in two days I'm such a good person. NOT >:)))))))) WILL LEAVE YOU HERE UNITL SATURDAY TO FIND OUR WHO'S BEHIND THAT MASK K