Chapter 3

I woke up in a unfamiliar bed and instantly started to low key freak out. That is until I looked to my left and seen blood big ass head all on me🙄. I had to pee like fuck but he was holding me so tight and close I didn't want to move. "Baby," I whispered just in case my breath was stank as fuck. One thing I hated was when somebody had morning breath and was all in yo face with that stank ass shit. Bitch you know yo breath stanky 😤. And you choose to be all in my face with hot ass breath. "babe let go right quick."

"Unh unh baby girl go back to sleep," he groaned in my ear.
"No nigga. Now move I gotta pee," I whinedmaking him smack his lips and roll over after releasing me. I got up quick before he could roll over again. "Where's the bathroom?" I asked only to be replied with snores. I rolled my eyes and went to search for it. I took a wild guess and opened one of the two doors that was in his room. Thank god .

I hurried up and sat on the toilet & said my prayers. Gotta stay prayed up because this world we live in lord knows we need him. All the innocent lives getting took and the families left mourning the lost of there loved one. The people taking there own lives, people killing they babies, killing there own bestfriend , to much corruption and confusion.

Soon as I was finished wiping up myself Blood rushed in with no shirt on just boxers and a early morning wood. My eyes dam near popped out my head. Oh shit. Talking about a anaconda. Crazy the nigga shit was stupid fat & long. "You see something you like?" Hell yeah.

"Booooy. Use the bathroom," I tried to play it off.
"Get ya thick ass off my toilet then," he told me while shifting his weight to his right leg.

"Whatever. You got a spare tooth brush?" I asked as I washed my hands.

"Yeah, look in the medicine cabinet," he said as he shook his dick after he finished peeing.

I opened up the medicine cabinet and a fat ass bag of weed fell down. Blood didn't say nothing just reached over and grabbed it and walked out the bathroom. Okaaay i thought. I proceeded to look in his medicine cabinet he had deodorant, mouth wash, Tylenol, some razors, after shave, a stack of money, & finally the dam toothbrushes next to the Colgate. I grabbed one out the case and brushed my teeth with it then gargled with the listerine. As I was walking out the bathroom blood was walking in.

I sat down on his bed trying to figure out where the hell was my clothes. His room was so spotless You would think because he was a male his room would've been dirty. But that goes to show blood was not the typical nigga. Everything about him was different. His demeanor demanded respect. One of the things I really liked about him was he didn't have to say he was real you could feel it in everything he did. He was so respectful & kept a cool attitude.

"Baby girl?" Blood called out as he walked out the bathroom.

"Yeah Sincere," I replied looking in the mirror.

"You know you the only one besides my moms who call me that?"

"For real?"

"Yeah. What you wanna do today?"

"Don't matter. I need to stop at my house right quick to get some clothes."

"No need," he said going into his closet & grabbing a Victoria's Secret bag handing it to me. I opened the bag and pulled out a burgundy & white sweat suit with the matching socks, shirt & sports bra. "Thank you, but now I just need to grab some panties," I told him laying the clothes on the bed. Blood was in his dresser looking for his outfit for the day. "Look deeper in the bag girl." He threw over his shoulder.

I looked in the bag again and this time I found a long jewelry box & four lace thongs one white, red, burgundy, and the last turquoise. He think he slick buyin me thongs and shit thinking he gone see me in them. ✋🏽 tuh I think not muh fucka. It's gone be along while before he sees me in them. I need to-- I was cut off from my thought from my phone buzzing from the night stand.

My bitch 👯💋💅🏽
I like how you got drugged out the party & ain't hit my line hoe👊🏽😒

Honey bihh 🍯👯😂
Sorry sis 😫. I'll make it up to you & tell you all about it.

My bitch👯💋💅🏽
You better . Had me worried about ya long neck ass😤😡.

Honey bihh 🍯👯😂
Promise 😘.

My bitch 👯💋💅🏽
I would sure love a caramel frappe right now😛😂💯 hint hint.

I couldn't do nothing but laugh at her stupid ass. "What you laughing at?" Blood said coming out the bathroom in a towel wrapped around his waist with water dripping down his toned chest onto his six pack. I knew I was staring hard as hell but I did not give an ounce of a fuck. Nigga was too fucking sexy. It should be a dam crime for a nigga to look like that. Dam he fucked my head up what was I doing again?

"You alright baby girl? Staring kinda hard over there?" He said with a cocky as smirk on his face. Ugh asshole knows he sexy.

"Nah I'm cool. I need a face towel and drying towel," I told him while he looked at me like a predator who found his prey.
"Already in the bathroom for you," he said while dropped his towel. I hurried up grabbed my clothes & went into the bathroom. Call me scary or whatever but I knew if I stayed in there a second longer we would've been going half on some babies and I'm not bullshitting you. As I started the water I could here him laughing. Dam he probably really thinking I'm hella young by the shit I just did but oh well. I'm not ready for none of that shit yet.

The whole time I was in the shower I was thinking about all the shit that just happened in the last 24 hours. We gotta finish our talk because I'm not feeling that disappearing act shit. He could do that shit with somebody else. Little do he know by doing that shit all you doing is pushing me away and preparing me to live with out you. Not that I can't live with out him or I need him to survive or some shit like that.

After getting dressed I came out the bathroom to see him laying on the bed fully dressed with his head behind his head. Blood had on a black Gucci shirt with the Gucci colors on the sleeve, black robin jeans, & the black Gucci shoes to match. I walked over to his mirror he had and looked on his dresser for a brush so I could put my weave in a bun.

Blood came behind me wrapping his arms around my waist and whispered in my ear, "Your so beautiful baby. You missing one thing though." "What?" I asked looking at him in the mirror. "This"

"Oh my gosh it's beautiful

"Oh my gosh it's beautiful. thank you," I said mesmerized by the beautiful diamond necklace he'd placed around my neck. "Not more than you," he said while kissing my neck, ear, and cheek. I almost told him I couldn't except it but shit it was to beautiful not to take it. "C'mon ma lets go get something to eat."