Chapter 2

Honey in the MM 🍯🔥. Her outfit tho 👌🏽

    A few hours later.

Listening to Jaz ass I decided to wear this short romper with my back all out I copped from Nordstrom. We got all dressed up to sit and hang with these ratchet ass niggas 😒😫. If they don't got no Grey Goose & Peach Juice it's gone be a problem. That goose definitely have me relaxed and ready to shake my ass okay. I need to relax the way this nigga Blood been blowing me up with text like "Why you trippin you know she a hoe." "You doing to much over nothing ma." "We ain't even together." "Man you lil girls kill me with this childish shit". And every last one of his text went with out a reply.

Im not even mad about him being with that Thot Cus like he said we ain't together shit. I'm mad at the fact he just stop hitting me. I thought if anything we was building a friendship shit. Ladies am I wrong for feeling some type of way? "Come on bitch. You've been day dreaming the whole dam ride get ya ass out my car and Les go shake some ass," Jaz loud ass screamed in my ear. This yellow as bitch was always yelling.
"Aite bitchh lets go." I thought these niggas was just having a kick back but nah they rented out the Slovinian hall & its was low key people every where.

We walked in and the dJay had it popping playing Ritz Carlton-Plies. "Wanna fuck me baby pull up at the ritz Carlton." I rapped along while we walked to the bar. I was scoping the place out while Jaz ordered our drinks. "Here Bitch. Yo peach wonderland," Jaz said handing me the drink. I smiled grabbing it out her hand and taking a sip. Jaz had got Hennessy and Coke and was knocking that bitch back. I always had to tell this bitch about that shit like my momma told me: "A lady Never Dranks, She Sips." Jaz be over doing shit and she driving.

Once we finished our drinks I pulled her to the dance floor when Work-Rihanna came on. We was fucking it up ass shaking everywhere lmao. Somebody grabbed onto my hips & I really started doing the most. Putting a arch on my back with my hands on my knees I went to poppin hard as fuck on that ass. "Fuck it up sis," I heard Jaz yell laughing hard as fuck. Trife squad knew how to throw a party this shit was live as fuck. I feel somebody staring hard as fuck at me. I look up & Dice drilling a hole in my face laughing and shaking his head at me. Aww Shit. If Dice was here then I knew for a fact Blood wasn't to far behind.

Like clockwork I felt myself being snatched away from whoever dude was. "Fuck wrong with you my ngga." I looked up in the face of a heated Blood. "What? Nigga let me go," I yelled Tryna snatch my arm out his tight as grip. This nigga dragged me all the way outside and pushed me into the side of his car. "Blood get yo ass off me."
"Nah shawty. Fuck you doing in here shaking yo ass in these short ass clothes?"
"Excuse you muh fucka. Last time I checked my daddy name was Jazir not Sincere." I said Tryna walk away only for him to slam me into his car.

"Stop fucking playing with me. Niggas up in here starin at you like you ain't my lady but.."
"Yo lady? Im not yo lady. Remember we ain't together. So whyyyy is you tripping?" I slurred.
Nigga must be bipolar, slipped and bumped his head, or something. How I see you with a thottie & don't trip, but you see me in the club dancing and you mad? Blood didn't reply he just hit the locks on his car shoved me in & pulled off."Did I say I was going with you?" He just gave me one of them shut the fuck up looks and kept driving. We was driving so long I doze off. I woke up to him lifting me up & carrying me into his condo. He laid me down on his bed and said "Baby girl we need to talk cuz you fucking with other niggas ain't gone work for me." "so what you saying ," I asked.
"In the famous words of pac i don't wanna be ya man I wanna be ya nigga" he replied back . We looke at eachother and shared a laugh.

"So what you say baby girl? Will you be my lady ?" He asked with this puppy dog expression. He looked so cute I couldn't resist or deny him. "Yes sincere but let me catch you with another ugly Thot bitch and Ima show my ass on God." He mumbled an okay while pulling me in his lap rubbing my ass. We shared a slow passionate kiss that left us both breathless. "And any nigga with you he better be a kind to you know. Nah I ain't jealous it's the principle now." Blood rapped while playing in my hair making me snuggle close to him. Little did he know that was the fastest way for me to fall asleep. He feels so comfortable like a big teddy bear.   

They finally made it official like the whistle 👫💕🔐