Chapter Three: Just take them!

Chapter 3: Just take them!

I am trying to understand what Linda had just asked me. I had forgotten how to even breathe let alone even speak anymore so what to I say to her? I don't want to say no and turn down an amazing opportunity like this but I don't want to say yes and feel greedy about taking her nieces tickets. I got it! I will consult (ask) my best friend, Candice on what I should do next.

'Um hey Linda, mind if I call my friend and ask her about the tickets, only if that's okay.' I ask still not knowing whether to take them or leave them. Them meaning the tickets.

'Sure go right a head, just tell me when your finished.' Linda replyed picking her self up from the dinning table and leave me to make my phone call. I punch Candice's number in to me iPhone and wait for her to answer.

Candice's P.O.V

I had just finished an augment with my brother (that I had won) over something so stupid. You know how siblings are. I headed off down stairs still pisst as I make my way into the kitchen. I walk over to the fridge and grab the first thing I saw, an apple. I took a big juicy bight out of my apple to feel my iPhone vibrated in my back pocket. I take it out to see who was calling me.

Stephanie Young!

Stef and I had been friends since the beginning of year 4 when we had moved over here from Adelaide S.A. She has blondish/brownish shoulder length hair and bright blue eyes. I still can't believe she has never had a boyfriend, considering I have had three boys in my life all ending horribly wrong. Which has something to do with my brother being to over protective.

'Hello?' I say into the phone. 'You know how you and i have all ways wanted to go to a one direction concert?' Stephanie said on the other end of the phone line.

'Yeah hun what are you trying to tell me?' I start to wonder whats going on. Has my best friend gotten her hands on tickets?

'Well I still cant believe this but the people i'm babysitting for had just offered me two tickets to there up-coming performance this weekend!' Stef said almost shouting it.

'Whoa, what did you say, did you accept them?' I'm starting to excited. I hope she said yes.

'I haven't said anything yet cause i don't know what to say, yes or no?' She ask all confused and didn't know what to do either.

'The tickets were her niece's but she got sick and can't go.'

'Just take them, its the girls fault for becoming sick. I mean if she is giving them to you then you cant say no. Well you shouldn't say no because they are 'one direction' tickets!!'

Dear God i hope she says yes being we didn't stand a chance buying them because of all the other dedicated directioners with all their fancy money and rich parents.

Stephanie's P.O.V

'I mean if she is giving them to you then you cant say no. Well you shouldn't say no because they are 'one direction' tickets!!' I hear Candice almost shout on the other end of the phone.

'All right all right, i will 'accept' the two tickets off her. Now get off the phone because your wasting my credit' I giggle and hear her laugh too before ending our phone call. Right now to find Linda and get my payment. I step into the lounge room again looking for her only to find Grace sitting on the sofa... crying?

Why was she crying?

.......................................................

OMG i am soo sorry it took soo long to upload a new chapter, really i am.

Why is Grace crying? I know and you don't haha not yet anyway. So comment on why you think Grace is crying. Don't forget to comment/fan/ vote please.

First 5 people to comment will get a shout out next chapter :)

Love you all

Letty xoxo