Chapter 5

*Dedicated to @thatrandomgirl101 so not cool a 30 pound blueberrie really xD THE ABUSE CONTINUES ERMAGEWRD WHY WHY WHY I HAVE MANGOS I WILL MAKE THEM BOMBS AND BOMB YOUR SCHOOLS IF YOU DONT STOP O:

-Lynne's POV-

I don't know how he found me, but he did and now my whole life could be on the line. I knew he wanted revenge for stopping all those years ago. I don't even want to think about it anymore, I don't need this stress after having the twins. Right now I'm just sitting down on the hospital bed holding my two sleeping babies as Zayn got all of our stuff together and sign me out of the hospital, me and Zayn aren't officially back together yet but I know I wanna try again, not just because of the twins but because I'm in love with him and I need him in my life, he's my rock, he's my lover, my soulmate, he's my everything. Zayn walked back into the room with a nurse.

"Okay Lynne, you and the twins are free to go home now. Have a good day." The nurse said to me as she started cleaning my room.

"Okay, ready to go?" Zayn asked smiling at me.

"Yes! Lets get out of here!" I said happily.

I put the twins in their car seats and sat down beside them, I was happy to be with Zayn and the boys again, I don't know if I'm planning on moving back to London or staying out here, I love it so much but I love Zayn so much more. Zayn drove us back to my flat. The drive was quiet and relaxing, finally. When we got to my flat, we grabbed everything and went inside. I set down the twins.

"Lynne, can we please talk." Zayn said coming up behind me.

"Of course, what is it?" I asked looking at him.

He looked at me in the eyes sweetly, he grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him, I looked up at him, his eyes kept lingering from my eyes to my lips as he bite his lip, he finally cupped my cheeks and planted his lips onto mine, I stood there stunned for awhile until I kissed bac, I kissed him like there was no tomorrow, like I'd never be able to kiss him again, gawd did I missed this, I missed the feeling he gave me, the butterflies fluttered around in my stomach and the fireworks gawd the effect this boy has on me. Our lips moved together in sync. We pulled away and he still held me close.

"I've missed you so much Lynne." Zayn mumbled against my hair.

"I've missed you too Zay, more then you know." I mumbled into his shirt that i was holding onto.

"Can we try again? I need you with me, your my life, my best friend, my lover, my soulmate and I can't live without you any longer." He said looking into my eyes.

"Of course we can try again, I need you in my life, I love you so much Zayn." I said looking at his amazing brown eyes.

"I love you too." He said and leaned down and kissed me passionatly.

This is where I always wanted to be, in his arms, I would never let him go again.

"Come home Lynne. Please." Zayn said holding me close to him.

"What about Aria and everything out here?" I asked him.

"Aria can come if she wants to, I just I need you back with me, and I'm not ready to leave London and you've lost your accent minorly so you need to come back." He said to me.

I was loosing my accent? What, no not possible, I looked up at him shocked.

"No! My precious accent!!!!!!" I said being over dramatic.

Zayn laughed at me as I acted all dramatic.

"Please babe, please come back." He said again.

"Okay, did they ever get the twins room done?" I asked him.

"They did, I knew I was gonna get you back eventually so I still got the room ready." He said chuckling.

"Okay, well if you help me pack up then we can go back as soon as possible." I said to him.

"Okay, you know, the rest of the tour was cancelled, we all want to be with you and the twins." He said to me

"You guys cancelled your tour?!" I asked shocked.

"Mhm" He mumbled.

"Wow."

The rest of the day was spent packing up all of my stuff and talking to Aria about her coming to live out in London with us, she accepted saying she had already made arragments out there the day the twins were born cause she knew this would happen. That sneaky little bitch, I chuckled and finished all my packing, after 7 hours of packing and feeding and putting the twins to bed everything was packed up, we had everything we needed for the twins out in a seperate bag. We sat down on the couch and watched tv for awhile when the phone began ringing.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hello is this Lynne Rose?" The person asked.

"Yes, that would be me?"

"This is the LA police department. We called to inform you that your father Jason Rose has escaped prison." They said.

"What!?!? When?!" I yelled into the phone.

Zayn looked at me confused as tears began slipping down my face, he pulled me closer to him conforting me.

"About half an hour ago, we will catch him miss Rose but we had to inform you, have a nice day, good bye" They replied and just hung up.

"What is it babe?" Zayn asked rubbing my back.

"He escaped.." I said quietly.

"Who did?" He asked me confused.

"My dad..." I whispered back to him.

Before Zayn could say anything my phone rang again, another private number. I answered.

"Hello?"

"You can't get ride of me that easily." The rough voice on the other end said, then the line went dead. I reconized the voice anywhere, it was my dad.

*I'm so sorry it took so long to update, Noah completely told me he never wanted me back because of who I am :'( and it really got to me, I spent almost everyday crying over him, he meant so much to me tbh, he made me feel so loved and now he's gone and I still hve to see him all the time, we go to the same youth group together. Well I've also had MAJOR writers block for this story but I got a new story idea :) It's gonna be called Ghost, it's gonna be a Louis Fan Fic <3 I don't see many Louis fan fics so yeah!  I hope all of you will read it for me <3 i love you all and I'll try updating tomorrow :3 Bye bye lovelies  MWUAH!!! xoxo