Chapter 2

*Dedicated to @Harryberry_ WHY DOES ALL MY RELATIONSHIPS HAVE ABUSE XC FIRST THE BLUEBERRIES NOW IM BEING THREATHENED TO BEING STABBED IM SORRY I CANT TAKE THIS ABUSE XC imma just go hide with my laptop and update and hope no more of you guys abuse me xc I STILL LOVE YOU GUYS THO but seriously stop abusing me xD

-Lynne's POV-

I was nervous as hell, me and Aria had just arrived at the concert venue and we were waiting in line to get to our seats, when we finally got to the front of the line Paul searched our bags and all that, when he saw me his eyes lit up and he smiled at me.

"Lynne...?" He said shoked looking at me.

"Hi Paul, please don't let Zayn or the boys know I'm here, I'm gonna go see them after the concerts over... I promise." I said smiling a little.

"Okay, he misses you so much I hope you know... He truly loves you..." He said as I walked through the doors.

I kept my head down kinda upset, I don't know what's gonna happen after the concert when I go backstage to see them, what's Zayn gonna say? What's Niall gonna say? What's all the boys gonna say? I was trying to stay calm but it wasn't working. We finally got to our seats which ended up being front row right in the middle. How did she afford these tickets.

"How did you afford these tickets? and backstage passes?" I asked dumbfound by the huge ammount of money that came out of no where.

She smiled at me sheepishly as she laughed nervously sratching the back of her neck, indicating she was nervous.

"Ahaha well you see I found a way to contact um Liam... and he set up the tickets..." She mumbled looking everywhere but me.

"You planned this?!?!?!" I screamed at her.

"Yes..." She said nervously.

I sighed rubbing my temples this was gonna be a fun night, I stood there as the concert started. They started the show off with Live While we're young. I had to admit I loved seeing them again but it brought back so many memories and I was ready to cry soon, I realized how much I missed them and they're sillyness. I had clear tears in my eyes as they continued the concert. None of them had noticed me yet but they were about to sing Little Things. Niall ran to the front of the stage and sat right infront of me with his guitar in hand, which made me look down and not look up scared he'd see me. The boys all sat beside him and began the song.

"Your hand fits in mine
Like it's made just for me
But bear this in mind
It was meant to be
And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me"   Zayn sang in his angelic voice which made me melt each time I heard it, I was crying right now and I couldn't help it I looked up.

"I know you've never loved
The crinkles by your eyes
When you smile
You've never loved
Your stomach or your thighs,
The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine
But I'll love them endlessly"  Liam's voice was still just as amazing as it used to be last time I saw him, Aria was rubbing my back as Liam looked at us and smiled, I smiled at Liam.

"I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if I do
It's you
Oh, it's you they add up to
I'm in love with you
And all these little things" They all sang at the same time.

"You can't go to bed without a cup of tea
And maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep
And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep
Though it makes no sense to me" Louis sang in his amazing doncaster accent making me smile more, I missed his craziness.