Atticus

"Class don't forget book reports are due Monday!" Ms. Miller rushed in as the bell rung, but by then no one else was listening besides me.

Like usually I'm the last one out. I always wait till the bell has finished ringing till I get out of class. Honestly I have no reason to rush. I don't have friends waiting for me, I don't have a girlfriend to go meet. Why? Well I'm the school nerd. Who would want to be friends with me or date me for that matter? No one that's who. I'm actually alright with this because the less friends I have the less people will now my secret. Yes, nerds can have secrets to.

My secret. Well I'm the future Alpha of the Riversnow Pack. I'm pretty sure some of you guys out there are going,"Alpha?! Why don't they treat him with respect?". Well cause this is a human school. Only 4 people here are werewolves. Me, the Principle, Michael, and Veronica. The Principle is actually the current Beta of the pack. Michael and Veronica are his kids. So Michael is actually going to be the next Beta. Michael and I are best friends truthfully and Im good friends with his sister. Now I know I told you I don't have friends, Which is true. In school I told Michael and Veronica to treat me like a regular nerd. The rest of the pack members go to an all wolves school. I don't go we'll as future Alpha I have to watch over the pack. So In the future if we ever run into trouble with humans I will be able to understand how they think and such.

My father, The current Alpha was not happy sending me to a human school alone so he sent our Beta, Michael and Veronica with me. The only problem my wolf, Eric, doesn't like when people treat us with disrespect. So when the populars tease us he gets verry upset that he wants to be let out to teach them a lesson. A couple of times he almost got out, but over the time iv had practice keeping him in so it's not as hard now. Anyways back to the story.

I walked out of class since and went down the stairs. I turned the corner and walked down the hallway to reach my locker that was all the way at the end. Halfway down I felt someone push me. I looked up and saw the schools man-whore also known as James.

"Watch where your going nerd." He sneered at me.

I stood up gathering the books he made me drop in my hands. He shoved me one more time and walked down the hallway. I was so glad that all the students were in the parking lot or gym by that time. If they saw that he pushed me down they would have just laughed. I walked the rest of the way to my locker. I put all my binders and books in and took out the book Mocking Jay I've read this book like 5 times already. I love reading so whenever I have free period I grab a book and read ignoring the rest of the world.

I walked to the entrance of the school and walked out into the parking lot. I noticed a crowed gathering at the edge of the parking lot , but payed no attention. I went down the steps and to the side of them where there's this small willow tree and sat under it. This is probably my favorite place in the whole school. The branches are low so not many people notice me under here, but the branches are spread out enough so I can see through them.

I sat there reading for a bit when all of the sudden I heard I high squeal. I looked up and saw Veronica jumping with excitement holding a phone.

"OMG!!!!! You bought me a new phone!" She asked a girl in front of her.

"Mate!" Eric growls.

She was beautiful. She had nice dark Brown hair that reached mid-back with Blonde highlights. She had Brown eyes framed by big black glasses. Like me. She was wearing a White shirt tucked into Black Pants strapped by a White belt. Along with a leather jacket and Black combat boots. She dressed up badass. My wolf was howling at the sight of our beautiful mate. I use my strengthened hearing to hear her.

"Ya. I did." She said.

Suddenly My beautiful mate started to look around the crowed as if looking for someone. Guess she didn't find who she was looking for because she went back to talking to Veronica. I wonder how she knows Veronica?Soon she started talking to Michael as well. How does she know him?

My mate then started walking towards the school or should I say being dragged since Veronica started pulling her. My wolf growled at the sight of someone touching my mate besides him. Veronica pulled her up the stairs passing my tree. I was able to catch her sent. Pineapple, Cherry's, and a hint of Orange. It took everything I had not to jump up from under this tree and kiss her senseless then and there.

I'm going to meet my mate today no matter what.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Boom! Another Pov. Her mate! What does he sound like to you?

FOLLOW.

COMMENT.

LIKE.

-Osapbd