Cassy learns

Sorry it's not the best. But I tried, Enjoy.

...............................................................

"Honey I'm home." my mom called from downstairs. My mom the writer and the woman who I got my

weirdness from.

"I'm writing!" I tell her. I want to be like my mom when I grow up.

"Well to bad woman! Get cho lazy ass down here." My mom shouts from downstairs. I chuckle my mom is like the funniest mom ever. She dosnt act like mom at times, But she can be very serious to, I love her. I go downstairs.

"mom?" I ask. She's not down here.

"LIBRARY!" she shouts. I walk down the hallway into our personal library. My mom is sitting in our black leather lazyboy rocking chair. My favorite chair. My mom sees me looking at the chair , She sticks her tongue out at me I roll my eyes at her childness. I walk over to our white loveseat and sit across from her.

" What's up?" I ask her nodding my head.

" Well there's the sky, the roof, the clouds. Shall I continue?" she asks me sarcastically.I smile at her my mom is like awesome no wonder my friends spend more time here than they do at their houses.

" Nice mom real nice." I tell her.

" Why thank you." she says moving her hand in a circular motion then bowing. " But the reasone I called you down here is umm.... Well it's ... Imgoingonatourandicanttakeyouwith mesoyouhavetomoveinwithyourdad!" My mom tells me all in one breath. I stare at the woman with a confused face.

" Mom slow down." I tell her.

"Honey. I'm going on a tour for book signings. And my publisher said I can't take you with me so you have to move in with your dad." My mom tells me with apologizing eyes.

"Oh, Does he know?" I ask.

"Ya, I spoke with him yesterday and he said he couldn't wait."

" when am I leaving?" I ask her. I really don't care when I'm leaving as long as I get to see my dad. You see my dad left my mom when I was 2, but I still talk to him and he supports me and my mom even though he got married and gots 2 other kids. Most kids would hate there parents for leaving them but when it's family I'm forgiving.

"You're leaving tomorrow in the afternoon." She answers.

"Oh ok. Can I go and call my friends to tell them?" I ask her.

"Sure. Oh and dinner will be ready in an hour."

I go upstairs and look for my phone. My whole room is a mess and I'm not kidding it looks like its a boys mess. To prove it I had look for my phone for 10 whole minutes.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

" Hello?" My best friend Louise answers.

"Hey Lou, it's Cassy." I tell her.

" Oh hey Cassy! What's up?" She asks. Before I'm able to answer her I hear a bunch if people in the background fighting. "Shut up!!! I'm talking to Cassy!" I hear Louise shout.

"Um Louise? Why do I hear fighting?" I ask her confused.

" Joey and Joe are fighting again and Jackie is cheering them on." She tells me. Joey, Joe, and Jackie are my other friends and they're also triplets.

" We'll tell them to stop there fighting again and put me on speaker phone I have important news." I tell her.

" Kay your on speaker phone. Start talking." I hear Joey say.

" Alright guys so mom just told me some important information that may make you upset." I tell them.

" Tell us women!" Joe says.

" Alright, Alright, Chill out. So my mom told me that she's going on a tour for her new books, but her publisher said that I can't go so I'm moving with my dad." I tell them. Silence. That's all I hear. "Guys?" I ask to see if they're still there.

"Your Moving?!" Joey

"Your leaving!?!" Louise

"You can't leave us!" Jackie

"Don't leave me with these people!!" Joe.

" Yes Joey I'm Moving, Yup I'm leaving Lou, Yeah I don't want to leave you guys but my moms making me Jackie, and Joe 2/3 of the people I'm leaving you with are your siblings." I answer there complains.

"When you leaving?" Lou asks.

" I'm leaving tomorrow in the afternoon" I tell them.

" WHAT THE HECK?! In the middle of the school year?" Joey says.

"Ya it's gonna be weird being the new girl."

" That's it tomorrow all 5 of us are skipping school and spending time together before Cassy leaves." Joe declares."YA!" they all agree.

"Alright where and what time we meeting tomorrow?" I ask them.

" How about at 10 at the mall entrance?" Jackie suggests.

" Cassy dinner!" I hear my mom shout from downstairs.

" Sorry guys got to go see you all tomorrow. Adios!" I tell them.

"Bye!" They all shout. I hang up the phone and head downstairs.

---------------------------------------------

First chapter done. What do you think?

OSAPBD