•~ 2 ~•

•Saturday

•10:00am

Rayan's POV

I have called Jennifer like, 6 times! Why won't she answer me?!

I went out with her because she was cute. I like guys and girls. My male crush is ♥Prodigy♥! And my female crush is Jennifer. Maybe Jen didn't like me...

I called one more time and got sent to voicemail. I left her a 3rd message. I put on purple sweats, black shirt, black Nike slippers. I got in my car and drove to her house. When I got there I seen her parents outside crying and talking to the police. I walked up to them and asked "Is everything okay with Jennifer?" They looked at me and her mom cried even harder. Her dad said "she is m-missing".

Where could she be?

Jacob's POV

I watched Ray get dressed today

But why is he going to see if that bitch is okay? SHE'S DEAD!

When he got to her house I just kept driving past. The police are there but they won't do no good. They won't find who killed her, and they won't even find her body...

I should have a get together! :) It's gonna be me, Ray, Chres, Craig, Aurry, and CC. I will call everyone and it will be tonight.

Maybe I can asked ray out tonight! I will! I can't wait!

No one's POV

Everyone arrived at Jacob's house. They all drank a lot. And they all were flirting, dancing. But Jacob didn't like what he was seeing. He was seeing Craig and Ray grinding on eachother. And he got jealous. At one point the jealousy took over and he pulled them away from eachother. They were drunk so they didn't care. Jacob turned off the music and told everyone to sit down. He wad about to ask Ray out and tell him how he felt about his bestfriend. He wad about to open his mouth to talk when all of a sudden they here "Prodigy?! Will you be my boyfriend?"

Ray just asked Prodigy to be his boyfriend in a drunk voice. "YES I WILL!" Prod yelled (they are so drunk)

Jacob wanted to cry so bad. He had his head down for the remainder of the party. After about an hour he yelled "Party is over BYE!". He wanted them to leave so he can be alone.

When they finally got the cabs they left and Jacob went and cried his self to sleep. But before he went to sleep he said to himself "That's just another person that has to go..."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Next Chapter will be out soon. :) I don't like this chapter but there it is... |•_•|

VOTE!! COMMENT!! FAN!! :)

Π~CeeCee209~Π