Sana & Zaid.

This One-Shot is for everyone who want to read about Sana & Zaid. Enjoy!

------------

Sana stirs in her sleep and frowned when she feel empty on Zaid side. She sit up and look around rubbing the sleep from her eyes. She sighs and close her eyes when she notice the time and remember that Zaid have an early meeting in his office. She stood up and walk in the bathroom to get fresh. After she finish her morning routine she walk out of her room downstairs where her in-laws were sitting and talking.

It has been a few years since everyone accept them back in their life. Zaid parents also forgive them as well as Alia, his sister. Sana was happy that Khadija understand her and forgive her because she couldn't bare her sister being in pain because of her. She knows her sister love kids and she will forgive them when she saw their son. She knew that her sister will forgive her because she never get angry for a long time.

Sana smiled when she saw her son and Zain and Zohair, Alia or her sister-in-law sons playing in the backyard with football. She walk into the kitchen and eat breakfast before start preparing for lunch. Soon Alia comes and smiled at her before helping her. Zaid parents went to visit Sana parents as they were planning to give her surprise birthday party that was suggested by Khadija but Sana was unaware of that. She thinks that her sister was in New York at her home and was busy with her daughter and a little one on the way.

"Zaid called to remind you to get ready for dinner tonight." Alia says causing a smile to come on Sana face. She nodded and get back to make lunch. 

Zaid decides to take her out, but Khadija asked him to celebrate it with everyone. It is her 25 birthday and she wants to give her surprise like they used to before the things changed between them. Zaid also agreed and told her to get ready. She thinks that Zaid is taking her to dinner, but she doesn't know where and with whom. When the lunch time pass without any problem, she takes her son and Zain and Zohair for a nap and talk with Alia about the things.

"So, how you and Zaid is doing? Did he take care of you?" Alia asked her. Sana smiled and nodded. 

"Yeah. Everything is good between us." Alia smiled and they talk about kids and things happening in their house. Soon it was time for her to get ready. She take Alia help for make up and hairs because she wants to look beautiful for Zaid. She knew his love for her never get less, but still she wants to do it for him.

She wore peach Pakistani dress with red and silver borders and a layer of lace on top of it

She wore peach Pakistani dress with red and silver borders and a layer of lace on top of it. There was light embroidery on front with different color of beads. She had light make up and her hairs were curled and opened. Zaid told her not to take hijab as they were going somewhere private and she didn't need hijab. She complete her look by wear matching heels.

Alia and Sana walk down where Zaid was waiting for his wife with his parents. They come back in after lunch. Sana told Alia to send their son to bed if they got late. Zaid looked up when he heard heeled clicked on the marble floor and freeze to see his beautiful wife standing at the door with a smile. He stood up and walk forward looking her up and down. Sana know Zaid love this dress because this is the first gift he give her after their wedding.