Alone (Zaina & Hadi) Part Two.

This chapter is Rimeeee. I hope you like it.

Enjoy!

"Assalam-o-Alaikum Adila" Zaina give her Salam along with a big hug. Adila thank her and take her inside where everyone is waiting.

"How are you?" Adila asked Zaina. She shrugged and take her daughter from her and bounce her with a smile making birthday girl giggle.

"I am fine. Everything is fine." She says and continue to play with the little girl she adore. Adila look around and saw her elder brother looking at them with a serious look mostly his wife. She stood up excusing herself and walked up to him.

"What's up Bhai? You look upset today." Adila asked him. He just shrugged and went to talk to his cousin Danish. Adila know something is wrong and decide to ask Zaina later about it. Meanwhile Hadi mother take him with her and give him what he promise her yesterday.

"Go and spend some time with her." Mrs. Salman says to her son and patted his back before walking back into the living room where everyone is waiting for the birthday girl to cut the cake. Hadi nodded to himself and put the tickets in his pockets and join everyone. He was nervous and excited at the same time because he didn't tell Zaina about it, but pack her clothes she will need. He wants to surprise her.

When the function finally starts everyone sing happy birthday for the little girl of the evening and cut the cake with the help of her mother Adila. She cut it equally and distribute to everyone. Everyone was happy and enjoying their self. Adila was relief that she didn't have with her daughter as she is busy with Zaina but she don't know how hard it was for her to give her back to Adila. Zaina didn't want to, but she had to.

When it was dinner time, everyone sits on a long table in the back lawn of the house. Hadi and Zaina sit next to each other but didn't say anything much only smiled a few times. When Hadi had enough, he grabbed Zaina hand under the table and give it a soft squeeze before resuming his eating. Zaina was surprised but didn't say anything. She wants Hadi to be with her when she feels alone and now he is with her.

"So how are you and Hadi Bhai?" Raina asked me. Zaina shrugged and look up at the sky. Adila and Habiba stay quiet and listen to their brother's wife.

"We are good."

"What happened? You sound low and sad. Did something happen between you two?" Adila asked her, but Zaina shake her head.

"No, nothing happened between us. He is very sweet and gentle to me. I was just stupid to push him away yesterday." Zaina sigh and look down at her hands. Raina, Adila and Habiba share a confused look.

"What happened yesterday?" Habiba asked her suspiciously. Zaina look at all of them and tell them what she feels. She had never told anyone before about her feelings but them.

"If you ask me, I suggest you to give some time to Hadi Bhai and forget all your problems. Zaina you don't know how much Hadi Bhai look upset earlier. The way he look at you was like he wants to take all your sadness away and replace it with his happiness." Zaina look at Adila when she says that. She mentally sighs and know that Adila is right. Zaina is so busy in her job that she didn't give time to Hadi and get to know what he want.

"I think you are right. In all my problems I forget what he feels."

"Then do something that make him feel you still care about him and how much you love him." Raina suggest her. Zaina think about it and an idea come into her mind. She agreed to do it, but she doesn't know she wouldn't be able to do it as they weren't going back at home. After an hour of sitting outside they went back inside where everyone started to leave. When it was time to leave for Hadi and Zaina, he take her in his old room to tell her about the surprise.

"What?" Zaina asked, confused when Hadi continue to stare at her. Hadi lock the door and take out the paper he get earlier.

"For you." Hadi say and give her papers. She took it from him and open it only to get shocked. She couldn't believe on what she read.

Tickets to Melbourne, Australia.

"What is this?" Zaina asked Hadi. He smiles nervously rub the back of his neck.

"Surprise Vacations"

"But Hadi, how can we go on Vacations? I mean it must be expensive." Zaina try to argue, but stop when Hadi walk toward her.

"Zaina it is not much expensive. If it was, then I don't care. I just want to spend some time with you away from everyone and every problem. Are you going to accept it or not?" He asked holding her shoulder. She look at up and saw the love she was craving all her life. She couldn't help but smile and nodded.

"Yeah."

"I promise Zaina. I will make this vacation best of all you had in your life." Hadi promised her and his hands slipped to her waist pulling her close to him.

"I trust you Hadi." Hadi smile and leaned forward to kiss her forehead.

"Good. So, Mrs. Hadi Salman, are you ready to go?" Hadi asked her with a mischievous look. She smile and nodded.

'This vacation is going to be best.'

---------------------------------------------

Update! I hope you all like it. Please let me know what you think about this chapter.

If you want to read more about Zaina and Hadi or any one in my books then message me with the topic you want to read.

-Maddy.!