Prologue

Okay, so this is my first One Piece fanfic. This is the background of the story, which is highly recommended before reading the next chapter. This fanfic will depict more of the Straw Hat interactions with the OC on the ship, since their conversations are rarely shown in the canon other then when they are fighting.

Pairings : Undecided
Disclaimer : I own only the OCs.

———————————————————
Prologue

Islands on the seas of Calm Belt are nearly unreachable due to the lurking giant Sea Kings that took the place as their breeding grounds.

The lack of ocean's current and seas' breeze are also the main reasons why little to no ships make their ways far to the Calm Belt.

It's a nearly impenetrable fortress.

If not for the Marines' Navy Ships and their new innovative uses of Seastones on their ships.

These islands, that should have been hidden from the rest of the world, involuntarily accept the Marines and their higher-ups commonly known as the World Government as their sole 'outsider' guests.

"FIRE! Don't let anyone escapes! Burn the island!"

When one of these islands ignites the fury of these God-like existences, repentance in the form of flaming seas and eradication of a chunk of land otherwise known as island is performed by none other then their trusty aide.

"Kill anyone in sight! No one must leave this place alive!"

Absolute Justice, are the two words highly upheld by the Marines, the beholder of Justice itself, directly serving under the world's creators and their also saint descendants. Disobedience in any forms are the heaviest crimes, treason to the world itself.

"Held your head high, men! This is all done in the name of Justice! You helped rid the world of the most treacherous criminals!"

To maintain the perfect and peaceful world where everyone can be happy, sacrifices are irreplaceable for the sake of the greater good. And to execute the necessary procedures, an ultimate attack proclaimed as Justice itself, the Buster Call, is completed.

"Report, sire! The Island of Lumos has been completely destroyed, no- it's existence been wiped off the chart, sir!"

These 'criminals' have offended the World Government and 'Justice', thus they deserved the 'salvation' which is kindly granted by the World Government to pardon them of their unforgivable sins, - Death.

"No survivor is detected! Buster Call has been successfully and flawlessly performed, sir!

Every time the Marines performed their apprehensions, executions, and wide-scaled invasions, they are all done in the name of Justice. For a better world, a better future.

"End of report!"

Civilians are expected for full-cooperations to their heroes, and no further questionings are accepted. News and informations provided are also restricted and filtered by these heroes in the people's best interest.