The Deathly Turnabout, Part 8

/February 1, 2030; 11:36 am, ???~ Samuels Underwood's POV/

I think I've been unconscious for a while...

When I opened my eyes, all I could see was darkness... But then, purple-colored dark light or gas filled the place.

He appeared again. That weird 'man' that took us. I glared at his ugly and deformed face as he came near. But then, I saw something or rather, someone... He was gripping him with his dark, shadow-like arms.

I took a closer look, and saw that it was... my brother...! He was limp and wasn't moving at all!

"Hello, Sams," he said in a demonic, deep voice. "Welcome... to my realm..."

"Wh-what do you want from us?!" I demanded. "And... What did you do to him?!"

"Oh, I want nothing from you... I just want you to be my ally for taking over the world and fill it with death and sorrow," he answered. "As for this man... Let's just say that I made him one of us."

"'One of us'?" I repeated. "What do you mean?"

"Oh, you know... I killed him with the Necronium. The one that killed you, too! Hahaha!" he laughed.

"Hehe..." I chuckled darkly, a grin forming on my face. "You're. Gonna. Have. A Bad. Time!" Rage filled in me in every word. Both of my eyes emitting fire. Strange... My eye usually activates only when Kasper takes over...

I tried to approach him, but something stopped me. Black shadow-like 'roots' grabbed me and covered my body. I could feel pain taking over my body...!

"Wh-what... did you do t-to me?" I choked out.

"One thing you do not know about our power..." he said. "I am a reality warper!" he announced, laughing maniacally. "And you! If you would join me in taking over the world... All of this suffering will end!"

"N-never...!" I choked out.

"Fine, then..." he said. "Say goodbye to this world... Because, I will erase you from reality!" He continuously laughed.

"Huh?" I heard Papirus spoke up. "Where am I? Brother? Where are you?" Wait, he remembered! So... That means it's possible to gain memories back!

"Brother? Brother!" he shouted.

"Papirus...!" I managed to shout out. "H-help!"

"Huh?" he then noticed what's going on. "Brother! Wait a minute, I'll go there!" He then managed to escape from the man's grip. I don't really know what happened, but... I think my brother has the powers of the dead now, too... I can't really see what's happening anymore...

/Februaury 1, 2030; 11:36 am, Phantom Manor- Laboratory~ Vesgate Lawton's POV/

Oh no! He took away the Underwood brothers! Then they suddenly disappeared...! What now?!

"Whoa! That was... weird..." Ms. Silveria commented, sweat dropping off her face. "So... What are we going to do now?"

"Doctor, do you happen to have some kind of a device that tracks something or someone there?" I asked in a hurry.

"Sadly, no..." he trailed off.

Oh no! Everything is starting to fall off...!

/February 1, 2030; 11:44 am, Zaster's Realm~ Papirus Underwood's POV/

When I woke up I was like, 'Whoa! What happened? All of a sudden, I felt like I reawakened from the dead!' But those thoughts were interrupted when my brother called for help.

Then I suddenly had the ability to fly. I felt my eyes burn up. Then I felt energy flow through my body. It feels so weird.

I had to do something to stop him from hurting my brother. But what? And as I was thinking about that, a big skull appeared in front of me. It was burning and looked like it was gonna fire something out of it's mouth...

And finally, it fired away. The weird man flinched, so it might have hurt him a bit. Multiple skulls appeared out of nowhere again, firing at the doctor.

He then chuckled. "You think that will hurt me?!" he taunted. He then hurled a ball, made out of some kind of dark energy, at me. I felt scared and quickly (and surprisingly) dodged out of the way.

I tried to do the same, and it worked! But this time, it was red. "O-okay," I said. "Let's test this thing..." I said, hurling it at him.

And suddenly, more skulls, and also, bones came out of nowhere. They were firing at him continuously. He's flinching, so... That might be a good thing, I guess...

Finally, he released his grip to my brother and left us. "I will get back at you! Soon enough..." he declared, leaving us while laughing.

I approached my brother who was lying unconscious on the 'ground'. I shook him to wake him up.

He slowly opened his eyes and muttered, "Hey, bro..."

"You okay, brother?" I asked. He nodded slowly in response. "Good. Now... How do we get out of here?" I asked. But after I asked that, we suddenly appeared inside of the lab again! Wow! It's like we teleported here!

"Sams! Papirus!" I heard Mr. Lawton and the others call out. "Are you okay?" Mr. Lawton asked with concern in his voice.

"We're fine," I replied. "My brother's a little weak right now, but he's okay."

"Thank goodness!" Ms. Silveria sighed. "I guess we're okay now, right?"

And... As if on cue, the deformed doctor appeared again out of nowhere... Still maniacally laughing...
__________________________________________________________
This case is nearly coming to an end! That means... The next book is near! I'm really looking forward to it! And I hope you are too!

And also, I made a new book about random stories and other stuffs about the AD universe. So... Check 'em out, if you want to! It's called 'The Organizer'. If this was a video game, the organizer is where Vesgate keeps information and evidence.

Anyway, that's all for now! Thank you! Stay cooool, coolsies! PEACE OUT! *wink*