Chapter Three

I hadn't stopped thinking about what Luke had said to me, it had made me the happiest girl in the world. I had wanted to message him again, but I was scared that it was all just a dream and that he would never reply again. I had tried to stay off my phone other than to read over mine and Luke's conversation. I couldn't help but smile.

Today, the girls and I were going shopping. I wasn't really a shopping type of person and whenever I found something nice, I never had the money to buy it. But I went along for moral support anyway. They were all squealing extremely loudly and quite frankly giving me a headache, but I was far too happy to let anyone ruin my mood.

"Bails, this would look so cute on you!" Sophia called out to me. I turned to look at her with a sigh. It was a grey vest top with a golden studded cross on the front of it. I took it off her and admired it, placing it against myself whilst looking in the mirror.

"How do I look?" I smiled genuinely at them. They all clapped their hands and complimented me at once. I suggested that I went to try it on and they all followed me to the changing rooms. I took a few pictures of myself and put them on instagram, which was also connected to my twitter. I quickly changed back and decided I would buy the top anyway.

"Are you gonna get it then?" Charlotte asked me, I nodded in response. I paid the cashier and walked with them to the food court. I was pretty hungry, I had skipped breakfast because they had been rushing me so much. We queued up at McDonald's and then went to sit down. They were all gossiping and chatting away when all I really wanted to do was go home and talk to  Luke again. Just when I thought all hope was gone, my phone buzzed. I sat up instantly and checked it.

"@luke_brooks: @baileybrooksX I didn't think it was possible for you to get even more beautiful, but I stand corrected"

He must have seen my picture of my new top. My phone buzzed again, he had liked my photo on instagram and followed me too. I was literally the luckiest girl. I couldn't believe it, I doubt anyone could believe it. But I was silly to think that he would ever see me more than just a fan. I was silly to think he would ever think anything of me. But I could only keep my fingers crossed, and hope that one day, I will one day be more than just some fan to him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm really sorry this chapter was so short and crappy, it was just a filler and I couldn't really think of what else to write, so yeah...i'm really sorry! I really just want to get straight into luke and bailey's relationship but I cant, so you'll just have to wait and see.

make sure to follow me on twitter and instagram!

www.twitter.com/icelinelouise

www.instagram.com/icelinelouise

and if you ever need to ask me anything, leave me a comment or something on my ask!

www.ask.fm/icelinelouise

THANKS FOR READING, MAKE SURE TO VOTE! X