Something I Need.

PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END! 

   "I'm not going down there." Stella states, "I rather have my eyes clawed out by hungry tigers than go down there and play house."

"You don't have to play house with them." I reply. "I guess the term civil fits the current situation."

Stella stands from her seat on the twin bed, scuffing as she makes her way to the wooden desk pushed in the corner of the room. She doesn't answer, merely props herself up on it and fiddles with an empty picture frame.

I'm not really opposed to Stella's idea of not attending that stupid dinner.  Though, yes, she is acting very dramatic about it all, I want to eagerly agree  and then chime on about how I really don't like the way they look at us but I don't, knowing that our whole conversation is probably being monitored by the werewolves below our feet. 

I just want Jeremy to wake up so that we can get the hell out of here, and when we did, I'd shake some answers out of Liam while confessing some of the secrets I've been keeping. Well, the one's I would be able to spew. 

I'd probably tell him about Adam and Mom and perhaps, leave out of the whole I'm-related-to-the-pack-that-killed-your-mom-and-sister. I bet that's a real relationship deal breaker.

I sigh and collapse onto the small and lumpy twin bed, Stella watching closely as I do with a triumphant smirk on her face. She probably thinks I've given up and given in. 

My stomach grumbles at the thought of food though and so I'm up once again, narrowing my eyes at her. 

I don't even half to voice what I'm thinking as she says, "If you're so hungry, go down by yourself."

I grunt. All by myself? No way! They'll probably sewer me with questions that I probably wouldn't even be able to answer and that would just resort to awkward stuttering. Fuck Stella and Liam's pride.

The sole reason I had come to bug Stella was to, well, A) Get away from Liam and B) Convince her to go down to that stupid dinner so I could eat.

Right after I walked off from Liam, I heard him retreat into his room and slam the door closed with a silent click following. That really indicated he was not about to fraternize with his old pack, not even if food was being offered. How can anyone turn down food? Nonetheless, free food? 

"Why not just go pester Liam into going down to that stupid dinner?"

"Because I don't want to," I answer stubbornly. "I mean, we just had a fight and I don't want him to think that it's the end of that argument because it certainly isn't."

"You both have issues."

"Thanks Stella." 

"I'm just saying that you guys have a complicated as fuck relationship. " Stella shrugs as she places the picture frame down and resorts to examining her nails. "I'm no expert but secrets in a relationship are pretty much a no-no."

"Yeah, I know." I say, a small sigh leaving my lips. I find myself fiddling with the end of my shirt, my eyes averting to the ground. "It's just, some of the stuff I have to say, isn't good."

"What secrets are? That's why they're secrets, Ron." Stella snorts and hops off the desk, heading over to the bed and plopping down on it. "Besides, I highly doubt Liam could dump you. You're mates. Sure, he'll be angry and might not talk to you for a while but he's been acting like a dickface lately so that's not really a bad thing, in my eyes. Seriously, do you see how he's been treating me? What a dickface."