First date!

Blossom's POV
I first met Kyle while busking out on the street of town. He dropped a ten dollar note in my guitar case. After I had finished busking that day, I had put headphones in and was listening to music when I bumped into him again. After apologising , he commented on my busking and we ended up talking quite a bit , then a couple months later we ended up studying at university together. Then just out of my luck we got to know each other even more and he asked me out, I said yes of course.

I answer the door to see my boyfriend ,wearing jeans,a black shirt clinging to his body and a simple silver necklace hug loosely around his neck. Kyle walked in the breeze outside had ruffled his brown hair messily, but he still looks good. "Just give me a minute , I'm almost ready" I say , ducking back into my room to grab a jacket and my bag. I glance at myself as I go to leave. I'm wearing a Big Bang theory t-shirt , blue jeans with white spots and a white beanie. Kyle grabs my hand as we walk to the car an I smile up at him, unlocking the car, I drop myself into the drivers seat , put my seat belt on . I turn on the engine and peel away from the curb as we drive off to meet my friend Jade and her boyfriend Styles.
I feel him watching me as the radio plays 'Hallelujah' the very song that Kyle gave me money for as he waits for me to sing, he started to sing so I joined in,with a massive smile appearing on his face. The song ends and another one replaces it as we pull up to the cafe Jade and I discovered while finding a nice place to study. It had instantly become our go to spot ,close enough to town that not even Jade would complain about the walk, and quite enough so if we were studying we would actually get work done, and also had the added bonus of hot chocolates and food while studying.
Kyle and I get out of the car, grabbing my hand , just as we see Stiles dragging Jade along behind him, her complaining about the fast paste walking filled the air as I chuckled.
Jade and I introduce our boyfriends to each other ( hers being Styles) and they eye each other up. Jade and I instantly start talking, complaining about university, comparing boyfriends and catching up. You'd think we hadn't seen each other in years, but I was with her yesterday morning.

We walk inside, laughing at a random historical fact Jade was telling me. Jade was a history major at the university , while I studied music and drama. The person working recognises us and asks if it's our usual. We both grin and nod as she jots down our order and tells us to go sit down. I go to pay ,but Kyle grabs my arm , "I insist " he says as he grabs out his money. I thank him, and notice Jade glare at Stiles. He has a deer caught in his head lights moment before offering to pay for her as well. We go to sit down , one on each couch in the corners. We would normally sit together but we had to make room for our boyfriends, mean while, we left our boyfriends to stand their awkwardly trying to decide what to order. After they had ordered they finally came over and we all sat down on the comfortable couches. There is a slightly ,awkward ,tense moment ,since no one knew what to say.  Jade says sarcastically  how lovely the weather has been ,then Kyle replies with how absolutely lovely it has been ,and how it made him feel like he wanted to get out and do stuff. Jade and I giggled as it had been raining almost non-stop for the past two weeks,just enough breaks so there wasn't any flooding. My hot chocolate and lolly cake soon arrived as well as everyone else's orders, the air became more relaxed and we found we all got on pretty well. Then later on Kyle and Stiles started arguing about which of us was smarter, Jade or I? Stiles argued that Jade could name literally everything in History and Kyle argued that when acting ,having to learn lines and music pieces as well as learning the origins and delivering the lines as a different character made me smarter. The argument soon ended which no answer to who was smarter thank God, and we continued with a day and walked into town.