The Audition.

*Just so you all know , this is a story a friend and I have had turns at writing,because I'm an insane fan of Nic Westaway , so the character in this story is Kyle from home and away and me of course.

Kyle's pov (point of view)
The audition process is always tedious, the only good part was the hot, dirty- blonde haired girl who was auditioning along side me. Her curly hair framed her face, as she confidently read her lines. My mind wandered so much that I didn't notice that I hadn't said my line, I read the line as my mouth turns upwards into a small smirk, the words rolling out of my mouth easily. The script is witty and light , with innocent flirting woven into the dialogue. Well, is flirting ever innocent? We banter back an fourth , briefly glancing at her as we read out loud. Time passes quickly and soon enough it's over. "Thank you Blossom, Kyle". A voice drifts over as I grab my jacket and follow Blossom walking out the room. "Urgh that was terrible" she says as she pulls her beanie over her hair. I look down at her and grin. "You were fine". We walked outside , the brisk air forcing me to put my hands in my pockets. Blossom launches into a story about an audition she had, while my brain goes into over drive. We had met last week but hadn't managed to say a single word to her before we were whisked away to separate auditions. Now that I had a chance to actually talk to her, I was beginning to realise that she was pretty interesting.
Approaching a crossing, I stopped walking, but Blossom doesn't seem to notice,she was so keen to tell her story, was quite adorable, she continued walking. A car comes speeding around the corner as Blossom steps out onto the road. Instincts takes over as I leap forward and yank her backing ,pulling her into my arms and wrapping her tight, as the car zooms past, horn blaring. "You should be more carful" I say , trying to keep my voice gentle. Blossom nods before looking really dizzy then fainting in my arms. I internally groan as I fall to the ground with her still holding her and sit up with her in my arms then picking her up and carry her to the closet seat I could find. Sitting her down still holding her in my arms , I hear a shout behind me , "What the hell do you think you are doing to her? " The angry voice belongs to a girl with dark brown hair, sunglasses with heels and a dress.

Blossoms P.O.V

I let out a loud groan as I blink my eyes open to find myself in Kyle's arms , before gasping at the sight before me. Zoe with her hands in a fist and Kyle with a bruise forming on his face. I stand up , waiting until I was stable enough to walk over to Zoe and tell her to stop harassing Kyle. I close my eyes , trying to stop the tears , as I feel a pair of arms surround me. "It's okay , it's a miss understanding " He softly says before kissing my forehead and pulling always with a smile and then walking away. " What did you do?" I confront Zoe after he is gone. " I possibly punched him, but I thought he was a pervert or something" she says as she defends herself. As we had our fight and made up, we walked to a cafe , my favourite cafe and I filled her in on the audition and the attractive guy who I definitely needed to see again.