Chapter 9

A/N: I do apologize for the late upload. I need to recuperate from the last 2 chapter that I have created. I have to rest my brains because the last 2 was too intense for me. As always, I appreciate your time and effort in reading my works. 

Dedication: parasytenuna Hennie!! As requested, but no smut for this chapter. I hope you'll like it!

Master's Bedroom people -------------------->

****

Raf's POV

I woke up in between my sexy mates with the sun glaring at put faces. Well, mostly me. I guess the sun really hates me for having my sexy mates on "our" bed with their strong arms wrapped around my delicate body. I guess even nature is envious of me. Well, too bad, I got them all to myself. That left a small chuckled out of me. 

I guess having sex with my mates knocked out few of my brain cells because here I am relishing the the feel of my mates thinking of the sun being envious of me. Well, it's understandable, my body is sore because we made love all day yesterday. I don't think  I can walk right now. If you have seen the monster in between their legs you'll understand. I wonder what it feels like for the both of them inside me? 

Deciding to get myself productive, I mean, even if my body is so sore, I guess I can make them some breakfast after the activities we did, they'll surely are hungry when they wake up. I pull myself out of their strong embrace earning a soft growl from my mates, but didn't bother to wake up. I must have tired them last night. I pick the nearest shirt that I can find on the floor and the tight boxers that I am wearing yesterday and went down stairs. I went to to the kitchen, and  decided to make simple breakfast for them. Some toast, egg and bacon, will do the trick. Plus a hot coffee. Once done, I put everything on a trey and went up stairs to wake my sleeping mates. 

I set the trey beside our door, and slowly pushed the door open. My sexy mates are still sleeping. I stride towards the bed, and planted soft kisses on their lips. 

"Wake up." I said softly. They responded to the kiss, but didn't wake up. I tried again, but failed. I need to take another route if I want them to wake up. 

"hmm....let me see." I decided to take things a little further that just a simple kiss. I started peppering kisses on George's neck which earned me soft chuckled, while I let my sinful hands roam Rick's chiseled chest. Rick groan at  my sinful attacks. He opens his eyes, and I know that his wolf is present at this very moment. Deciding not to tempt the wolf, I pull my hands, only to be pulled back, connecting our lips for a hot searing good morning kiss. 

"Now, I'm awake." He said lowly which caused my body shiver in lust. 

"Breakfast?" I asked softly. He smiled and nod his head. 

"What about me? where's my good morning kiss?" Dad, I mean George said. I pulled my head towards him connecting our lips. We stayed like that for few minutes keeping it soft and sweet before he releases me. 

"Come on, up you go. Breakfast is waiting." I said trying to wiggle of of their embrace. I pull myself up going outside to pick the trey of breakfast that I have prepared earlier.

"Trying to spoil us, I see?" I heard Rick said smirking while he stretched his muscular naked body. I was gawking at the sight in front of me. You think that maybe after last night I maybe used to seeing their naked bodies, well you're wrong. I don't understand where do they got that Greek God of a body.