Chapter 7

WARNING!!! SEXUAL CONTENT!!! READ AT YOU OWN RISK!!

A/N: Hey guys!! Thanks for the support!! I know a lot f you are asking for an update through out the week! Some of you even posted messages on my wall regarding this. I really had fun reading all of your comments and words of encouragement, people!! Love lots! As promised, here's chapter 7!!:)

Dedication: sammyd01 Hello dear! This is for you. Thanks for the support. :) 

Matt Eriksson as Lane Emerson  --------------------> How can you despise this pretty little thing??

****

Raf's POV

I can't believe what I have heard and saw. In my hands, lies a sonogram picture of an unborn child, plus documentary files that proved that Lane is indeed pregnant. the only question running through my mind is that. is it true that my mates fathered the unborn child inside Lanes body? 

Lane has a smug smirk plastered upon his ugly face, thinking that because of this, he can have my mates. That bitch. I will not back down on this bitch. I have waited for my  mates for 18 years, and he'll just appear hear with an unconfirmed news trying to steal my mates? You're going down bitch.

I must have been looking at the picture for so long when I heard, Rick called me .

"Love, who's at the door?" Rick called. I didn't answer. I waited for him to come to the front door to find out who is it.  When Rick arrived at my side, he's surprised to see Lane.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He snapped. Lane just smirked.

"Well, I'm here to tell  you some good news, and I know the you'll like it." He said teasingly. This bitch is already getting on my nerves. I don't want to get to the point where I'll be slapping this bitch. I'm trying to contain myself or I'll be arrested for bitch slapping a pregnant bitch

"What the hell is that?" Rick snapped glaring at Lane who has vey smug smirk on his face.

"Don't be mean, babe. You'll stress me out and it's not good for the baby." He said.

"Baby?" Rick asked baffled.

"Yes, that is right. I'm pregnant and it's either you or George is the father of this child. Isn't that amazing, Rick? You're going to be father, we'll be family." He said smiling. Rick heatedly glared at him.

"What the hell? I'm fathering your child! That's not mine! Go somewhere else to claim, and get the hell away from our lives!" He growled at Lane. Lane flinched, but didn't back down. He glared at Rick.

"I'm telling the truth, Rick. Remember last few months? If I remember correctly, we had sex, no we made love because the way you and George touched me mean something more. Did you ever checked the condoms after using? Clearly you don't because the way you and George pound my sexy ass, most likely the condom breaks." He said. This brought a painful memory of the night I walked in on them having sex with Lane. 

I looked at Rick and got the answers that I want. He's also not sure if the condom breaks. There is a strong possibility that the child is theirs. Why does the world hate me. I just want to be happy now that I have my mates with me. Can a guys just wish to be happy even for once in his life?

"I don't know what are you playing at, Lane, but I'm 100% sure that neither George and I are the father of your baby. Besides, you're not my mate so how can you be sure that I'm the father or George?" Rick asked smugly. Why I haven't thought of that? Only mated couple are blessed with child. Now the question is who's the father of Lane's baby? Lane paled at what Rick have said.