One and Only

{WARNING! This is the last chapter of this book}

The warmth of his chest made me weak with lust. Zya stared down at as his muscles tensed up as his eyes filled with lust and wanting. I could tell he was holding back, trying not to take me here and now. I grinned evilly to myself, I couldnt torture him like this anymore... Or could I? I bit my lip running my bloody hands down his chest ending on the edge of his pants. Zya growled out a groan as he said through clenched teeth.

"Plague... If you don't stop I won't be able to control myself anymore."

I grinned wider as I tugged on his pants as say seductively

"Maybe that's what I want... Zya"

Zya's eyes widen making him look cuter, I grabbed Zya's face and kissed him with so much passion. My body was tingling everywhere as Zya's arms entangled themselves around my body. Zya kissed back with much more aggression and pulled my body against his making a small moan escape my lips. Zya left my lips and started to kiss down my jaw line to my neck and stopped at my soft spot on the crook of my neck and shoulder where I let out a load moan pulling Zya closer to me. I heard Zya chuckle deeply in a eery tone making chills run up my spine. I then felt the ripping of the skin making my eyes widen as I trembled in Zya's grip making him hold me tighter against his body. It was said a long time ago that if you mark your mate on their soft spots the bond between them more strong and irresistible.

I got my strength back as I slammed Zya into the wall as Zya growled out loudly making an evil grin across my face, it was my turn now. I kissed Zya's chest feeling him shudder and tense up as I searched for his spot. I found it on his shoulder blade close to his neck, a strange place to have one but I didn't care anymore Zya was now mine forever.

I could tell that Zya had enough of our child play as he picked me up making me wrap my legs around his chest and we started to make out aggressively. Zya started walking to his room as we slammed into the wall most of the way there. I heard Aida saying

"Zya something has... Oh god!"

Zya walked into his room at the moment slamming the door closed behind him. Zya threw onto the bed as I looked up at him. Zya was breathing heavily as he said

"Wait... Are you sure you want to do this right now Plague... I don't want to ruin it this time. I really do love you, Plague."

My heart sped up, he actually did love me, he actually got a hold of himself in the middle of this and asked me if I really wanted to mate now. I smiled lightly, a true smile as I softly say walking up to Zya stripping my shirt off.

"Yes, Zya, I am ready to mate... You have been waiting for a very long time Zya. You deserve it, I love you Zya Ókami."

I wrapped my arms around Zya's neck pulling myself up a bit so I could kiss his lips softly. Zya kissed back gently as we slowly started to walk to the bed. Zya was ontop of me pinning my arms to the bed as we laid down. Zya kissed my lips again making butterflies in my stomach go wild. I arched my back making my stomach rub against his hard abs making him growl out a bit impatiently. I giggled as my hands found their way to his pants as I started to strip him down. I was about to pull his pants off when he grabbed my wrist making my eyes flicker up to his icy blue eyes. Why did he stop me isn't this what he wanted? Did he not want to go farther or didn't feel the way I am feeling. Zya looked at me as if he were reading my mind and replied while caressing my cheek with his free hand.

"Plague, I feel like you if not more. I want to know now before we mate, if you would be Mrs. Ókami, the official alpha female."

My eyes widen, it was rare that Alpha males wed and have one mate. He was actually serious that he wanted to wed me. I thought he was just giving me a ring to make it look like we are and to show others that I am not available. Zya stared at me as I ask still in shock

"R-really Zya?"

Zya grinned and said

"I wouldn't have asked if I was just joking, would I?"

He had a point he never asked or said something that he wasn't serious about. I smiled and said

"Yes... yes Zya I will be your wife!"

I flipped Zya over and straddled him smiling bigger then I had ever smiled in my life. I grabbed his face and started to kiss him aggressively as he chuckled on my lips and started kissing me back. Zya slowly started to strip me down as I stripped him down. He was mine and I was his, no one will separate us now... If they tried they would end up like Amaya and Emee.

7 Hours later (Everyone read this part important ending!)

I peacefully laid my head on Zya's chest listening to his slow breathing as he slept. Zya seemed so peaceful and gorgeous when he slept. I started to close my eyes when I heard someone knocking on the door well more like pounding on it. I groaned loudly as Zya sat up growling deeply. Aida burst into the room and yelled

"GOD DAMN IT ZYA THIS IS IMPORTANT THAT INVOLVES YOUR PACK!"

The urgency in my brothers tone worried me something wasn't right. Aida would have let us sleep in till we woke up to tell us then but having to barge in after me and Zya mated. My eyebrows pulled down in a frown as Zya says a bit worried

"What is it Aida? Couldn't it wait till the morning?"

"Zya the hunters are planning to attack the pack tomorrow night... Well tonight since its 3 am."

Continue this Book Series to My Blood Red Valentine (Book 2 of the Blood Series)

Please Comment and Vote