Getting My Mate Back

~Plague~

I growled to myself as I was awoken from my sleep... I wasn't really a morning person... At all. They should have known this by now, I mean even ask the whole pack, they knew extremely well I loved my sleep. I mean hence why I was Zya's slave at night, morning is my worst enemy. Ugh, why did I agree to meet with my father so early in the goddamn morning? The only reason why I was getting up this early was because the phone was ringing like crazy, nonstop. I swear it was ringing at least five different times by now, and going onto the sixth time. I finally decided to seek this damn phone out. Chills went through my back as my warm feet touch the cold hardwood floor. I grumbled walking through the house seeking the phone. I found it in the kitchen and mumbled out frustration that I wasn't in my warm bed with the comforter caressing my body. I swear I wish I could sleep forever, I would trade places with sleeping beauty right now if I could. I yanked the phone to my ear as I grumbled out a bit hatefully.

"What?!"

I listened closely as I heard someone chuckle deeply on the other end. I wondered if they wanted to die right now? The man slowly began to stop hearing silence on my end as he said

"Well good morning to you too Plague. I am calling to inform you I will be coming in a few minutes, at four o'clock and decided to give you a fair warning of my arrival."

I grumbled again as I realized it was my so called father on the other end. I can not believe that I let Aida talk me into actually giving Roku a chance. I mean how could he ask something like that of me, he know exactly where I stood on this subject. Yet the comforting deep voice of his somehow soothed me a bit. I then replied

"Thanks, if you woke me up here I would have done something not very pleasing to you."

Roku laughed to himself again as he said

"You sound just like me when I was your age... Well I'll see you soon, Plague"

I smiled to myself at the thought of him being younger then that thought shattered as I remembered what he did to me when I was a little baby. That bastard trying to make me forget about that. I hung up without saying goodbye and quickly hopped into the shower finally feeling a bit cleaner. I was all refreshed and feeling a lot better as I heard the doorbell ring loudly. This was the moment, I wanted to get some type of closer. I walked to the door and opened it just to stare into dark blue eyes. I had my mother's eyes but my father's hair. Roku looked down at me with a giant smile on his face as I let him in the house. I then noticed someone's presence coming this way but I pushed it to the side thinking it was Aida making sure that I was going to be ok. I half smiled, maybe he was making sure I don't kill this asshole. I sighed heavily shutting the door. I sat down on the most comfortable couch ever. While Roku took a seat across from me in the recliner. Roku finally broke the silence by saying

"Well... Where shall we start first..."

"How about why you fucking gave me to the trader when I was an infant?!"

Roku looks down shamelessly as I crossed my arms over my chest glaring at him. I was waiting for his pathetic poor excuse for what he did that he was going to make up on the spot. Roku then said a bit hatefully making me a bit shocked, I was expecting the sad tone and fake tears like my mother gave to me.

"Your god awful mother was... I had no control of her what so ever. She kept giving herself abortions because she desperately wanted a son again. When the doctor told us it was a boy she got so excited and of course I was too to finally have a child that  that fucking bitch didn't kill. Don't get me wrong I love your mother so much but what she does sometimes kills me inside. Your mother was my second chance mate. Back to the story, when she had you I was so happy that I finally had a child... A beautiful little baby girl but once your mother saw what you were... she instantly had nothing to do with you and named you that god awful name. She had named you Plague because she was plagued with the inability to birth another son. I had pleaded and even abused her to try to make her change her mind but nothing changed her mind. I have resented her since that day, I could not find that trader since she gave you away and would never tell me where. I will respect your wishes if you don't want anything to do with me and my family but I wanted you to know the truth even though it is an ugly truth."