Chapter Twenty-One

*Riley's POV*

After a long night with hardly any sleep and constant interrogations from Stephie I climbed out of bed at 6:00am. It was a little earlier then what I'm used to but I couldn't sleep well and it's all because of that stupid arguement and kiss. I felt so stupid, I should have just made him leave, but I felt sorry for him. Sorry that his brother died a week ago.

I went into the bathroom and stripped off my clothes while I waited for the temperture to go just right. I climbed in washing my body and hair and just thinking about everything. My life, how it changed so dramatically. After dating Ryan I never pictured myself with Harry. I mean the guy who sleeps around, gets more then one girlfriend a year, and was mean to me. The one who bullied me for being smart. wearing glasses and now. I'm shattered that he probably doesn't want me. I need to make this right. 

I got out of the shower and dried myself before going to my room and finding clothes. Seeing as today was nice I put on my denim shorts and a nice shirt, it was completed with converse. I dried my hair more with the towel then let it stay down for it to form the slight curl I had.

I left my room grabbing an apple and eating as I left the house for the walk to Harry's. I really shouldn't be walking around at 7:00am because there were a few creepy people around but this is important. 

After maybe forty minutes I finally reached Harry's house. I took deep breaths before knocking twice, hoping someone was awake during the holidays. 

Seconds went by and the door opened, Gemma stood there in her pyjamas and yawning. 

"I am so sorry. Did I wake?" I apologised. 

"Kinda, but I need to be up anyway." she shrugged. "Come in" she moved aside. "Harry's in his room, and I don't know what happened between you but he seems pretty upset" she said. 

"Is he awake?" 

"I don't know. Maybe" she walked off to get herself a coffee while I went off to Harry's room bracing my self for the fight that was bound to happen.

I gave gentle knocks on the door and waited for a response. 

"Go away Gemma"  he said.

"I-It's Riley" I said through the door. I didn't hear anything, but the door opened and I saw a red eye'd Harry looking at me sadly. "Oh my- Harry... I"

"What do you want?" he asked rudely. 

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it to happen. I-I just was talking then he, we kissed." I explained. Not really making this any better.

"Riley I didn't know what that fight meant yesterday and even if we had broken up you still kissed him, I don't even want to know how long after that fight was. But you know what? I thought that maybe I was in the wrong, but now I don't know" he said sadly almost to tears again. 

"Harry I-" he shook his head making me stop. "Please I'm sorry" I pleaded. 

He stopped and looked behind me, I turned and saw Gemma looking at us, how much did she hear? Harry grabbed me and pulled me into his room and closed the door. 

"Harry I'm sorry. I made two big mistakes yesterday. Can we just forget about it?"

"I don't know you hurt me" he said. 

He's hurt? I'm hurt too. It was a mistake to say and do those things yesterday and now look where we are? Trying to mend the pieces, all because I did it.

"Please. give me a chance?" I pleaded. 

"I-Riley... If I do, we never do this again" he said.

"I promise. I cross my heart, I'll. I'll do anything!" I said. 

Then without warning he grabbed my waist and pulled me into him kissing me hard on the lips. Even though it was only a day it felt good to feel his touch and have his kiss again. 

We broke free and he smiled at me, his eyes still red and puffy. I felt bad making him look that way, it honestly hurt me to see him upset. 

He lead me to his bed and we lay down. I don't know why but as soon as I lay down next to him and got comfortable cuddling into his side I fell asleep. All I felt before I went out was Harry's arms wrap around me and his lips kiss my forehead. 

*Harry's POV*

I had gone through so many thoughts of Riley and Ryan being together, each one made me mader and sader. I loved Riley and hearing her say she kissed someone else hurt me. It felt like my heart got ripped out and someone stepped on it. 

But when she showed up to my house and pretty much begged me I couldn't resist it. I loved her and when you love someone you can't help but forgive them. I took her to my bed and she fell asleep, and so did I. Not before I wrapped my arms around her body and kissed her forehead.

We stayed there for a few hours, asleep in each others arms, but when Gemma knocked loudly and yelled for us to come out for lunch we awoke and smiled at each other. I don't know what it was about her but she always could bring a smile to my face. I  kissed her gently then we got off my bed and went down to see my mum had made lunch for us.

I took Riley's hand and sat down in a chair at the table, and Riley took the one next to me. Our hands still stayed connected through the whole meal and Gemma and my mum eye'd each other. But I didn't care as long as Riley was next to me that's all that mattered.

A/N Well things turned out okay in the end. But I want to have a bit of a longish Author Note, somethings are......

1- I am making another Harry Fanfic at the end of the year!!! I need a title urgently, so if you send me a "title, your name, and what celebrity you want to play you" I will get back to you, I already have one entry. (you will be in it if I like the title as the MC most likely)

2- If you haven't or don't you should go look at my Niall fanfic If Only I Was Normal and my One Direction one Anything Can Happen.

3- I have a Liam fanfic, but it's on my firend's account @Vprincessish. (dedicating this to her)

4- I have a Louis one and a Zayn in the making but I won't be posting until I have written more of my other ones. 

Sorry for the long A.N. If you are reading this, you have taken time and I love you for that, please do what I said above, it would mean the world to me!