Chapter 1: Who does that ?

Ja'liyah P.O.V

3 Years earlier

"Mom" I yelled as I walked inside the house. It was almost 95 degrees outside, so that meant all the kids were outside playing in the broken fire hydrant water.

"Mom" I yelled again as I entered the kitchen to get some water.

"What child, why you yelling I'm right here ?",my mother said. My mother was a beautiful red skinned women, long beautiful indian hair, big breast and big booty. Of all the guys that wanted her she chose my dad,who died when I was 10 fighting in Iraq. Now my mother dates a guy named George. He's okay if you call perverted and weird okay, but I dont say anything as long as my mother is happy then I'm happy.

"Can you go pick up my birthday cake from Publix ? They called and said it was ready. Thats right your girl Jay is turning 18 in 3 more days. Turn down for what ? Turn up turn up turn up !As you can see im very excited.

"Yea I was on my way there anyways, watch the house I'll be back in a few hours", she said before heading towards the door.

"Okay",was all I replied before heading towards my room. After shutting my door, I laid on my bed listening to Chris Brown's new single before I heard my door open. As I looked up I noticed George standing in my doorway.

"Where is your mother?", he asked.

"She went to the store she said she'll be back in a few hours" I responded.

"Alright" he stated before turning around and leaving.

I mean dont get me wrong George was a handsome dude for the age of 40. He was just to old for my liking, I thought as I got up to take a nice long shower. After I got out my shower I walked to my bedroom in nothing but a towel. I slightly closed my door instead of all the way, which I would soon regret.

As I lotioned my leg George came into my room and just stared at me with lust in his eyes as I tried to cover up the best way I could. He walked in fully and closed and locked the door behind him, it was then I grew scared. He pinned me down on my bed and started kissing and touching on me, which I tried to prevent but he slapped me and told me he would kill me if I didn't let him touch me.

Silent tears fell down my eyes as he started kissing me, he unraveled my towel from around my body and started to trace my body with his nasty, rough fingers. He slowly licked all the way down to my right breast and sucked on it while he caressed my left breast. I couldnt control the moan that left my mouth as he plunged a finger into my wet pearl. I started to enjoy the feeling until I felt him ram his 10 inch cock into my pearl. There was blood all over my towel as I cried my eyes out and screamed, but no one could hear so no one came. Soon I blacked out.

Comment

Vote

Fan

Share