Numb Ch. 4

I deleted the other chapters guys. I'm sorry if you liked the first person view of Jayden, but I'm writing in third person now. Don't worry Jayden and Michelle are not gone. I just want to start with james. james is the first four chapters, then it's jayden, then jesse. i'm not going to do anyone else, because no one else has a story. thanks.

VOMMENT AND FAN.

~*~

Then James found himself sitting in the dingy bar, next to Mo, and hesitating. He wasn't sure where to start or how to phrase it.

Mo sighed, then stood up after ten minutes of waiting for James to start speaking. "When you find the right words, here's my address." He dropped a business card on the counter, and left. James tucked it into his pocket, gathered his dignity, and rejoined his brother and the two blondes.

At the table, Natasha sat pouting, while Jed tried to touch Sasha through her shirt as the dessert came. When Natasha saw James her face lit up.

"James-y!" she screeched. "Where in tarnation have you been, honey-boo?" She reached her arms out toward the disgusted man.

"Don't call me that." He proceeded to take his seat as Zeb backed out of the kitchen carrying a heavy tray of desserts. Jed smirked.

"Watch this," he whispered to the excited girls and his bored brother. He stuck his foot out to trip Zeb as neared the table. But Zeb saw it coming and skirted around it, placing the tray down on the holder before any real damage was done. James snorted into his hand at Zeb's coyness, and Zeb felt please with himself that he could make James Summers feel anything besides anger, even if it was just for one moment.

Sasha smiled at Zeb politely, and thanked him when the delicacy was placed in front of her. Natasha squealed and a swiped at the frosting of her cake with a long, bony, manicured finger and pretended to moan. She intended to make it sound sexy, James could tell, but it only sounded obnoxious and loud, and caused a few people to throw hateful glances at her. He wished he was the one to end up with Sasha. She seemed like a nice girl, while Natasha was way too easy and desperate. Sasha had some meat on her bones, which James liked more than Natasha's skeleton-skinny, most likely bulimic body. Sasha kept up nice, intelligent conversations, while occasionally giving Jed a few kisses. But all Natasha ever did was feel James' body, or lick his neck, or grasp his hand. It truly did disgust him.

At the end of the meal, James was close to breaking the girl's neck and tossing her off a cliff. But then Zeb appeared out of nowhere and placed the check down on the table, giving James a secretive smile that made him want to smile back. And that never happened for anyone.

Jed yawned. "I'm ready to zonk out."

"If you're too tired I can drive," Sasha suggested politely.

However, Jed didn't think it was so polite. He cackled as he tossed his head back, slapping his hand on his knee. "You wanna drive my porsche?" he shouted drunkenly.

"Jed, don't..." James warned. This happened every time.

Heads whipped in their direction. Men in business suits and women in fancy dresses dared to scowl at a Summers boy. But he was drunk, so it wasn't like he was going to remember. An embarrassed blush formed on Sasha's face.

"Sorry, I didn't know-" she started to apologize.

"Girls don't drive cars like mine. They can't handle it. Women should just stay in the kitchen. Am I right, men?" he shouted to the restaurant. When not a single male answered, he waved his hand in dismissal. "Ah, buncha pussies." He reached to take a slug of his beer only to find it disappointingly empty.