Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 6

Please comment and vote!!!

Edited by Desdemonia432

Chapter 6

I woke up and felt around to find my bed empty. Opening my eyes, I saw that Blade was sat up at the end of the bed, his back bare but he had pyjamas on. He had his face in his hands and his shoulders were slouched. I was about to get up and go to him when I heard another voice in the room. Sitting up a little, I saw Blade's mother sat on the floor where she had her hands on his knees.
"Mum, I just can't stand it - I've had three death threats for her already and people think she's just my girlfriend. If...if anything happened to her, I, I..." He didn't finish. He'd had three death threats for me? Why?
"Blade, do you know how many death threats your father gets every day?" Mrs Dowerson said sternly. Blade shook his head. "No - I didn't think so. Blade, your father gets death threats for the people he loves every day. You have no idea how much people envy you for your wealth, your looks and now you have a beautiful girl. Some people really hate you because they don't have that Blade. Your father has extra security around me, you, your brother and sister all the time. This is part of life, Blade. People can be extremely jealous and some of them will go a long way to take what you love." She stroked Blade's hair with motherly affection.                                                                     "What does dad do about it? The threats? Mum we stopped to get fuel and these guys tried taking advantage of her! You didn't see the fright in her eyes... Mum I don't want to ever see that again - I just want to make her happy." Blade sighed, frustration clear in his voice. I just wanted to crawl up to him, wrap my arms around him and take his worries away.
"You're both so young. I tried reasoning with your father Blade but he won't listen. We can see the love you have for her, but the things she's been through are volatile. She got another load to carry last night - I just don't think she's ready." Mrs Dowerson whispered. Ready for what? Marriage?
"Mum, at the moment, I don't give a shit what dad thinks about the marriage. I'm not forcing her into it if she's not ready. All dad does is give orders. Has he ever thought of listening to us? When I came in carrying Caramel, he jumped to conclusions not listening to a word I had to say." Blade sounded hurt and I felt like shit. This guy was putting me before his dad - God this guy makes me melt.
"Blade, baby, go to sleep - its 3am. You need some rest. We'll talk to your dad tomorrow after you've talked to Nefertari." She stood up. I quickly closed my eyes, not wanting them to see that I was eavesdropping. I could hear her light footsteps against the wooden floor before a faint click of the door. Blade's weight left the bed as he switched off the lamp then crawled back into the bed. He pulled me into his right side gently stroking my hair away from my face, and he planted a kiss on my forehead.
"I love you." he whispered. I couldn't keep my eyes closed at that, I opened my eyes meeting his soft blue one's. I smiled at him. God he was just so handsome! The moonlight shone through the gap in the curtains, the light seething through and making Blades face glow.
"You've told me you care about me, you've told me you're falling for me and now you tell me you love me?" I said softly. It came out more of a question and his expression became pained. He let go of me and dropped onto his side of the bed with his face turned away from me. Damn, I didn't mean it like that.
"Blade, Blade look at me," I climbed onto him pressing my body into his and I could feel him tremble a little, but he never turned his face.
"Blade, please look at me. Please." I said, begging a little. A tear escaped my eye. He'd done so much for me and I say one thing and he takes it the wrong way. The tear fell on his cheek, he quickly turned his face towards mine, wiping my eyes, "Blade. I care for you more than my own life. I'm not falling for you because I've already fallen in love with you." Blades lips crashed onto mine parting them as he turned me over so he was on top of me. His hands moved under my t-shirt - wait, what t-shirt? I had been wearing a dress and I definitely didn't get changed. I pulled away from taking deep breaths. Damn he was good kisser. His lips moved down my neck to my collar bone, his hands moving farther up my stomach to the mound of my breasts. I arched my back as his hands stroked my breast. "Who undressed me?" I said breathlessly. His lips moved up my neck, along my jaw till he got to my earlobe where he nibbled at it, sending shock waves through me and the pleasure was intense. His hands where massaging my breasts, my nipples stabbing into his hands and his other hand moved down my waist on to my thigh. He pulled my thigh up, hitching it around his ass.