Chapter 7

Dedicated to little_one for becoming a fan :)

Uploading twice in one day

RECAP

“Let’s hope not, their only 12,” I said laughing only to cover my lie, because it’s not the age that bothers me, it’s that he hasn’t shifted yet and has very little control over when he will shift for the first time and when he shifts for the first time, his testosterone levels will sore and he may bite her accidently, then he would never be able to be with his mate and after my everything I’ve been through, I don’t want my little brother to go through that. “Let’s hope not,” I repeated.

CHAPTER 7

Today I was shaking with excitement; we were putting our first minor prank into action. Our target; Joanne (Jojo) Newton, I have nothing against the girl because I’m still new to the school but Kieran says that the nicest thing she’s done was spilling water on a nerd’s PSP and said sorry in a sarcastic tone.

We were sitting in class; I was sitting in front of Kieran, who was sitting two seats in front of Jojo’s usual seat.

“You know if you keep bouncing around she’s going to get suspicious, were in science, it’s not fun,” Kieran hissed behind, I nodded and calmed down, wondering how Sam was going. The girls hadn’t got any better, in fact they got worse once Sam started going on play dates-or ‘just hanging out’ as Sam likes to say-together.

Their all getting a bit mean to little Siobhan, like come on their only 12 year olds, what happened to boy and girl germs?

I felt a kick in the back of my chair and I looked up to see the target in sight, I tried holding my evil grin back, I felt my lips twitching until I grabbed it under control.

Just as she was walking by I stuck my foot out at the last moment and she stumbled but didn’t quite fall, she turned to me still wobbling a bit, “ha you missed!” She yelled and I just acted shocked because we saved the best for last.

As she walked away Kieran stuck his foot and she went tumbling, I stuck my hand behind me and Kieran hi-fived it. When she finally got up, she glared at me; I raised an eyebrow and looked at where she fell and saw something small and pink.

I picked it up and looked at it, one side was white, the other pink. It was hard but it was smooth, it reminded me of a nail that had been ripped off, my eyes widened, I then looked at Jojo’s hand and saw her thumb nail was smaller than the other one.

I smirked and looked at Kieran, “I think we got more than we bargained for, we also broke one of her nails,” I whispered, I showed him the torn piece of nail and smiled.

I got up out of my seat and walked towards her, “this belongs to you,” I handed her the nail piece, she glanced at her hands and saw the broken nail.

She screamed and it was one hell of a scream, one that makes people’s ears bleed or go deaf, “YOU BITCH!” she leaped out of her chair and tackled me to the ground.

I hit my head on a really hard, plastic chair and winced, why do they have such crappy chairs in schools? She then punched me in the jaw and I started laughing because I’m pretty sure a plastic chicken could hit harder than her. “What are you laughing at?” She growled.

“I’m laughing at a pathetic excuse of a punch, I’m mean if you’re going to start a fight with someone at least learn how to punch, here let me show you,” I went to punch her but a Celebrity (werewolves remember) picked her up before my fist could hit her face but I did hit her collarbone.

I heard a crack and knew that I had fractured her collarbone, then I heard another ear piercing scream come from her and I quickly covered my ears, I noticed other werewolves either cover their ears or wince at the sound.

“It’s ok Joanne, just calm down; you’re going to be ok, can I get two people to help her to the nurse’s office?” About 6 guys stood up and they all glared at each other.

“You know if you keep acting stupid, none of you are going to help the damsel in distress,” Kieran said and we both laughed. All 6 of the walked to her and carried her like when people carry a coffin, 3 on each side.

“As for you Nat, you’re not going to be ok, you’re going to the principal’s office were you should be suspended, and Kieran detention, after school.”

“Sir, I can’t do after school, I have to take care of my little sister,” Kieran pleaded.

“Well you should of thought of that before you tripped miss Newton then,” not showing an ounce of sympathy towards Kieran.

“Don’t worry about I’ll take care of her today, I’m sure Sam wouldn’t mind,” I winked and we both laughed at the inside joke that no one got.

The person that picked up Jojo came from my punch earlier-who was actually a guy-grabbed my arm and pulled me out the room, getting strange looks from the humans and fearful ones from the werewolves.

“What do you think you were doing in there?” He hissed at me.

“Look I would love to chat to the big bad werewolf but I have to meet the principal so I need as much patience as possible so see ya round,” I said and walked about 2 steps before he pushed me into the lockers, “don’t you start too.”

“You can’t hit humans,” he quietly yelled.

“But they can? I don’t think so and plus I was defending myself,” I said back and I felt this power around us, the only way I could describe it was when I was near Alex but this was different we weren’t mates, he must be an Alpha, and that’s why I was getting feared looks from the wolves and that’s why he dragged me out here, he thought I was a pack member.

“Are you even listening to me?” He asked.

“Oh, uh sorry but um, I slipped up and won’t do it again,” I saw his confused look and gave him a quick smile and walked away, as soon as I turned the corner I started sprinting to my next doom .

 ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

End of chapter, I know it’s short but hey I updated twice :)