(2) Getting to know eachother

Chases POV

As we sat there in silence I decided to brake it and ask him some questions.

"So. Erm what brings you here?" I managed without looking at his eyes. His green eyes were still pierced on mine though.

"Umm well I wanna study to be a doctor." Damn even what he wants to be is sexy.

"Oh nice." That's all I could say

"You?"

"We'll I don't know, I want to try studying to be a teacher."

"Ohh that's nice." He smiled oh god his smile though.

Someone knocked on the door. It was a blonde girl in a cheer outfit.

"Hey!" Her southern accent squeeled. It was Chloe, oh god I hate Chloe! She's liked me singe freshmen year but I could never tell her I'm gay. With her fat mouth, everybody would know over night.

Ashton smiled and quickly pulled out his hand.

"Hey" god was I jelly already?

"Hey, yeah yeah." She hesitates to shake hands and walks past him to make her way infront of me.

"Chase baby!" She yelled.

"What do you want Chloe?" I looked away from her.

"I'm going to you're school honny." School, with her. My eyes widened. I pushed her or of the room and locked it.

"Heh, what was that about?" Ashton smirked.

"Slut from freshmen." I showed no emotion and layed on my bed. I layed there thinking. She ruined everything!

"Well," Ashton tried to start a conversation. I glanced at him quickly, jeez he was a total package. He cocked an eye brow, giving the 'are you ok' look.

"Yeah?" I snapped quickly, god how embarrassing!

"Wanna go out to pick our clubs?" He got me at 'wanna go out' bit list me with the club thing. Why was I being to attracted to him?

"Sure." I tried to be as casual as I could.

...

We came out and there were tables, banners and a whole lot of crazy looking people. People wearing swim suits, others wearing chains. They were all in small groups. I turned around to see Ashton going to an art club. He was talk to a girl.

Chloe

How could be stand her?

A shock if jealousy passed my train of thought.