(1) Love at first sight

Chases POV***
I grabbed my luggage to my car.

"Bye Hun." My mom said and kissed my cheek. While my dad stood there and smiled. I got in my car and pulled out. I can't believe I'm going to collage. I thaught I'd be in the NBA but my parents didnt believe in me. I remember they used to say.

"You can be anything you want." They said it as if they didn't even mean to.

I pulled over and took my stuff over to my dorm. I walked in and there wasn't anybody in there.

Ashtons POV***
I smiled at my parents while I got in my car. Gosh I was so exited I was actually going to collage! I got there and walked over to my dorm when I found the most good looking guy. He had green eyes and golden brown hair that curled everywhere. He was definitely in fit. I could feel my jaw drop. I can't fall in love though, I promis I won't. He looks at me without saying anything. Our gaze met for about 5 seconds and then he pulled out his hand and smiled. His spiffy white teeth were amazing and his lips were so pink and kissable.

"Hi." I said then my cheeks flushed in a bright red.

"Hey." He smirked. "I'm Chase."

"I'm Ashton ." I studered then moved to the clean bed and layed my clothes on it.

Chases POV

When I saw him he was amazing! His light brown hair was curly and he was wearing a Chicago bulls SnapBack and a muscle shirt. Those muscles were hot and he was wearing jeans that shaped him just right! Ok calm down. I put on my smirky smile and tryed to act cool.