Lips Of An Angel- Brimmy (Two)

Not one call from Jimmy has turned up in the two years since they had told each other their feelings. No one knew what happened to him. Brian went to his house multiple times, leaving roses on the doorstep, called him everyday. He did everything he could.. Nothing. No trace. No Jimmy.

Ana walked over to where Brian was seated on the bed and sighed gently. “What's wrong, Brian? You've been like this for over a year..” Her voice was filled with concern and a distant sadness that Brian could detect so easily. Brian softly muttered, “Nothing's wrong, babe.”

Ana scoffed, “Brian! You've been distant and quiet from everything and everyone! That's such B.S.” Brian looked up at Ana, pure amazement in his eyes. Not once has she ever yelled at him, none the less raise her voice. Brian got up, looking down at her with his eyes narrowed but still with love, “I'm fine.” He said in a firm voice, kissing her head gently. Tears fell down the young woman's face as Brian walked away, grabbing his black, worn, leather jacket and keys and walked out the door.

He quickly stepped back in and whispered, “I love you.” She whispered it back in a shaky voice and wiped her eyes quickly. “Don't cry over me, Ana..” And with that he walked out again, his own tears making his eyes puffy and red. His fate was clear as day. He was a piece dust given into the wind to be tossed from once disaster to another.

Brian got in the black, white-striped Cadillac and drove off into the night, a soft hum of the radio making him want to breakdown and cry harder than he already was. A long drive later, he was at the edge of a cliff. Literally. As he looked down to what seemed to be a bottomless pit he took out his 9mm pistol he carried around for safety reasons. “Goodnight, my love.. Farewell, my dear..”

As he raised the gun to his temple he felt two arms wrap around his waist tightly from behind. Being it was to dark for him to see he squeezed the trigger even harder until a voice cooed in his ear. “Drop the gun, Bri..Don't leave me.” Brian's eyes went wide as he dropped the gun, whipping his head around to make sure he wasn't going insane, but he was. There was no one.. No arms around his waist.

At the point he broke down, dropping to his knees and holding his head, sobbing into his hands. He cried out Jimmy's name into the night, but only the voice of crows answered his callings. “I need you, please!” He cried, clutching his hair. “I need you with me, please!” He continued his cries, his deep sobs echoing through the air. The crows, again, were the only things that responded to Brian's cries.

I JUST WANT YOU BACK!” Beep beep beep beep.. “J-JIMMY!” Beep beep beep beep.. “J-Jimmy.. please..” Beep beep beep..

“Bri, turn off the alarmmmmm.” Ana whined, not opening her eyes, or moving to get the alarm to shut up. Brian opened his eyes, tears still staining his cheeks. Ana opened her eyes and looked at Brian. “Brian, why are you crying?” She asked in sleepy voice, wiping his eyes for him.

Brian reached over, shutting off the alarm and wiping his eyes again. “I..uh..I don't know.” He got up, “I'll be back.” He ran to the door, picking up the phone as he ran by, not bothering to put on a shirt. He dialed Jimmy's number when he closed the apartment's door behind him. He stared at the number on the wooden door as the phone rang. '13..'

Brian paced quickly, tearing up as the phone kept ringing. Why isn't he answering? Is he mad at me? Is my dream gonna come true? No..Not a dream.. A nightmare..

As his thoughts raced he could her Jimmy's sleepy voice answer on the other end. “Herro?” Jimmy giggled, “Hello?” Brian let out a shaky sob, clutching his chest in relief. “J-Jimmy.. C-Come over, please..” Brian whimpered, clutching the phone with his long, thick fingers.

Jimmy gasped, “Baby, are you okay?” He asked in a rushed tone, a light wind sounding sound coming through the phone, noting that Jimmy was moving around quickly. Jimmy pulled on a pair of blue jeans and an Ozzy Osbourne t-shirt. “I'll be right over, sweetie.” Jimmy said, hanging up the phone and running out of his house and to his car, and making the short drive to Brian's house.

As Brian waited he shook madly, rocking back in forth on the white-tiled floor. He had his bare back to a light brown wall with dark brown accents, while his front was against his knees that were pulled up to his chest. He was scared when he shouldn't have been. The nightmare wasn't real, but the memories were. No matter what, nothing can change that.

Ana walked out with a hot cup of coffee in her tiny hands, frowning at Brian. “Brian, here..” She caught his attention and handed him the cup. Brian watched the steam dance into the air and whispered a small, “Thank you.” She nodded, kneeling down next to him. “Brian, what's wrong?”

Brian looked at her in horror when she said that. “W-What?” Ana rose her eyebrows in confusion, “I asked what's wrong..” Brian started breathing heavily, shaking his head. “I'm o-okay.”

Ana frowned, “Brian your shaking like a leaf and stuttering..What's going on?” She tilted her head, kissing the side of his head gently. Brian sighed, “I'm just s-scared.. Go back inside, o-okay?” Ana sighed, but complied. She knew if she didn't go inside he would just be worse off.

She got up, kissing his head again and walked inside, shutting the door and flopping back on the bed sadly. Just as she went back inside Jimmy came running down the hall to see Brian. Brian set down the coffee, getting up and let Jimmy run into his arms.

Jimmy held Brian to him tightly, panting lightly. He dug his black nails into Brian's back, leaving dark red marks intended in his skin. Brian led his hands up Jimmy's back, tangling his fingers into his hair and pulling back to look at him. Brown eyes met the beautiful blue eyes before him.

“I..need you..” Brian whispered, leaning in and crashing his lips to Jimmy's. Jimmy wrapped his arms around Brian neck tightly and jumped up, letting Brian catch him and he snacked his legs around Brian's broad waist. Brian pushed Jimmy's back up against the wall, holding his thin legs around his waist, rubbing the denim fabric that covered them as he kissed him.

Jimmy pulled back and looked at Brian, stroking his hair gently. “I love you.. so much..” Brian attached his lips to Jimmy's neck, kissing it gently. “I love you too..” Brian nipped at the exposed flesh, making Jimmy moan quietly into Brian's soft hair. Brian let Jimmy stand on his own to feet, but kept his arms around his slender waist. Jimmy stared down into Brian's chocolate brown eyes.

“Why did you call me here, Bribear?” Jimmy asked, his purr making Brian's knees weak once again. Brian continue to stare into Jimmy's eyes. “I was scared.. I..you..I was..” Brian stammered horrendously. Jimmy frowned, pressing his lips against Brian's creased forehead, “It's okay, Brian..Talk to me, baby.” Brian cried, laying his head in the crook of Jimmy's neck. Jimmy held him tighter, smoothing his hair back gently. “Talk to me..” He repeated, kissing Brian's temple.

Brian almost whimpered when his temple was kissed and sighed. “C-Come inside..” Brian whispered. Picking up the coffee cup and walking in with Jimmy. Ana looked up, smiling sweetly. “Hi, Jimmy!” She laughed, getting up and hugging him. Jimmy smiled, hugging her back, “Hey, doll. How are you?” Jimmy sat down on one of the chairs, smiling more.

“I'm okay. About to go out with my friend Ray.” Jimmy rose an eyebrows, “Oh reallllllly? Is this your lesbian friend?” Jimmy made a silly face which made Ana roll her eyes. “Obviously.”

“YEY LESBIANS!” Jimmy shouted, making Brian fall over laughing. Ana just sighed, facepalming. “Yes, Jimmy..Eh..I'm gonna.. go..now.” She glanced at Brian, blowing him a kiss. “Love you, Bri.” And with that she left, closing the door. “Love you, too..” Brian mumbled even after she shut the door.

Jimmy walked over to where Brian was sitting and sat on his lap, wrapping his arms around his neck, kissing him gently. “Now talk.”