Lips Of An Angel- Brimmy

The sound of ringing filled the small apartment. The space was confided, a beige colored wall with light brown, cloth material couches and chairs scattered around in random places. This was the result after only having moved in a few days earlier. Brian sat up slowly, glancing at his wife Anastasia before picking himself up off the bed and trudging toward the phone. He didn't even pick up his feet as he trudged, just drug them along in his act of sleepiness.

Brian picked up the phone, murmuring out a very smooth-, “Hello?” A crackled, somewhat high-toned voice responded. “H-Hey..” Brian frowned to himself, sitting down at his desk and propping one of his elbows onto the color stained desk and set his head on his hand. The scruffiness of his unshaven chin brushing against his hand, making it itch, but none the less he didn't notice. He was only focused on one thing; The voice on the other end.

“Honey, why you callin' me so late?..It's kinda hard to talk right now..” Brian whispered into the phone, pausing before he asked the next question. “Honey, why you cryin' is everything okay?” Smiling gently, he slid to the edge of his chair nervously as the voice replied. “I'm sorry.. I just..I really miss you.. and I wanted..to talk. I promise I'll be quick, Brian.” It stammered quite a bit.

“Jimmy.. It's alright. I..miss you too.” The voice had been his 'ex' lover, Jimmy. Jimmy was an amazingly cheery spirit, bright blue eyes, a quite adorable lisp that only adorned the man more. “Brian..why are you talking so quiet?” Jimmy asked, concerned something was wrong. Jimmy wiped his eyes as he waited for the older man's response. “I gotta whisper, I can't be to loud..” Brian replied, looking back at Ana to make sure she was still in a peaceful slumber.

Jimmy let out a very low chuckle which tickled the outside of Brian's ear. Jimmy sighed, “Brian, I need you in my arms right now..” He whispered, clutching the phone tightly with his lanky fingers, the nails on them painted black. “Jimmy..”

“My girl's in the next room.. I sometimes wish.. that it was you.” Brian admitted into the phone. Jimmy chuckled once more. “I guess we never really moved on.” Jimmy stated, twiddling his thumbs. He had put the phone on speaker. He had been to shaky to hold it anymore. Nervousness combined with a dirty secret just made him quiver.

Brian had been thinking the whole time about the way Jimmy said his name.. The purr in his tone, the way it sounded as it rolled of his tongue and through his thin, pale lips. “Brian..?” A questioning tone followed the name again.. But there's the purr again. Brian thought his knees were gonna crumble from under him from how weak Jimmy made him.

“God.. it's really good to hear your voice, sayin' my name..it..it sounds so sweet.. it's coming from the lips of an angel, though. So I shouldn't be surprised.” Brian purred back into Jimmy's ear which he knew made Jimmy blush like a china doll.

The conversation switched back and fourth to music, to their friends, to past relationships, to current relationships and beyond. “It's funny that you're calling me tonight..” Brian said, sighing quietly. He has been thinking about the blue eyed man all day. He'd even fall into trances and daydreams about the man. “O-Oh..really?” Brian heard Jimmy's voice get a little uneasy, noting that he wanted to tell a secret. “Jimmy.. whatever you're hiding..you can tell me..” Brian whispered gently. Jimmy could almost feel Brian's warm breath on his neck, making goosebumps erupt on his body.

“Brian,” Jimmy whispered, “I miss you so much.. I had a dream about you.. Me and you, were on the beach watching the sunset. You leaned over and kissed me slowly. I could feel you kiss me.. I could feel you pull me closer and hold me in your strong, tanned arms and whisper coos into my ear for no reason..” Jimmy whimpered out, obviously affected greatly by the dream.

Brian could feel his eyes water. There was a tension filled silence in the air the scared the lights out of Jimmy. “Does she know you're talkin' to me? Did it start a fight?” Jimmy worriedly asked, leaning even closer to the phone in horror. The last thing he wanted was to be taken away from Brian and given over to Ana to be yelled at. It wasn't so much the yelling that he hated. It was being taken away from Brian.

“No, I don't think she has a clue..” Brian whispered, grinning slightly as he looked back at Ana. He sighed quietly. He loved Ana, he really did, but his heart was taken from him. By Jimmy. And Jimmy was going to keep it, no matter what.

Just when Brian was about to speak again, Ana had rolled over, letting out soft whimpers since there was no arms, or warmth around her small frame. Brian held his breath in silence, which made Jimmy go silent as well. Eventually Ana stopped her complaints and drifted back into a deep sleep, making Brian sigh in relief.

Jimmy sighed, “Brian.. Shouldn't you go?” He asked, hesitation and a whimper that shattered Brian's heart slipping from his lips. The sad tone made Brian realize Jimmy was on the verge of tears again.

“I..don't want to say goodbye..” Brian stated, holding the phone tightly to the side of his face, his nails dragging down the side of the phone on accident. Jimmy's tongue licked over his lips in wanting. “I want to kiss your lips.. Feel them move and lock against mine.. I want you to run your hands through my hair as I run my nails up your spine. I want..you..with me.” Jimmy's voice completely smoothed out, his low tone making Brian get shivers up his spine.

“Wow.. you make it hard to be faithful, with the lips of an angel.” Silence stood between them once more, both blushing, heads spinning with ideas, thoughts, words still tingling each of their ears, echoing through their minds.

“Brian.” Jimmy said in a firm, but yet a gentle tone, “I love you.” That was it. Brian had collapsed onto his knees. His knees were to weak to even keep himself up once Jimmy said that. “Hearin' t-those words make me weak..” Brian said in his full voice, uncontrollably. He heard Ana hum. She rubbed her eyes gently as she sat up, looking at Brian. “Who are you talking to?”

Jimmy could hear Ana's tired voice on the other end of the phone. “I love you..” Jimmy said once more, hanging up the phone. The phone made a soft click, noting that the call was ended which made Brian's heart sink inside of his chest but he didn't care. 'I love you too.' He thought.

“Sorry, babe. Jimmy had called me..” Brian set the phone back on it's cradle to let it charge and he crawled back to the bed, laying down next to her and wrapping his arms tightly around her waist, pulling her close against his bare chest. He pretended that it was Jimmy that he was holding though, no matter what he did he couldn't stop himself from thinking about the blue eyed man..

“With the lips of an angel..” Brian hummed into the young woman's ear, lulling her back to sleep. She didn't suspect a thing. 'I love you..' Jimmy's voice echoed through his head throughout the night. 'I love you too, Jimmy. I promise.'