Harry Styles #2

#Imagine

You're currently blinded by a blindfold. Harry came to pick you up for a date but instead of riding to a fancy place, he blinded you and leads you down a path. 

'Where are we going Harry?' You ask him as he leads you to a unknown place. 

'Somewhere special." Harry says. You can hear him smirk. 

After a few minutes Harry holds you, and you stand still. 

'Hold your blindfold on for a second. Don't move.' Harry instructs you while walking away from you. You stand still and don't move a bit, just because you don't know where to walk. 

After a minute or so, Harry comes back. 

'You can throw it off love.' He says while grabbing your hand. You slowly reach up to your eyes and take off your blindfold. Everywhere where you look, you're surrounded by Christmas light. 

In the middle of everything there's a table with two candles and some food. You turn around and smirk at Harry.

'Are you smirking because of the food?' He asks, obviously confused.

'Yeah, I was. But I love all of this, thank you babe.' You give him a quick kiss on the lips. 

'Happy three years beautiful.' He says before you walk to the table, Harry still holding your hand.

You both sit down, you looking over the table. There is some food, a button and a box. You look at Harry, pointing at the box.

'You need to press the button first. I have a surprise for you coming out there.' He says, almost nervous.

You hesitate before pressing the button. You expect a lot but instead there is nothing happening. You look at Harry again who's pointing behind you. You give him a weird look before turning around. 

Four boys come walking in the circle. They all wave at you before they sit down at some chairs, which you didn't know they were there. Niall has a guitar and starts playing Little Things.

Harry comes over at your chair and sticks out his hand, obviously wanting to dance. You lay your hands in his neck and he grabs your waist. You look each other deep in the eyes while the other boys sings beautifully the song.

Niall just did Harry's part, and Harry takes a deep breath at the bridge.

"You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you

And you'll never treat yourself right, darling, but I want you to.

If I let you know I'm here for you, maybe you want to marry me. Oh."

Only after Liam takes over Harry's chorus you realise what he just said. You take a quick glance over Harry's shoulder and see the box is away. Harry smirks before getting down on one knee. 

He let the boys sing the song out while he grabs the ring out of nowhere. In the background Niall plays Little Things on his guitar, but no-one is singing.

'Dear (Y/N), We have been together for three years now and I want this to be forever. You made not only me but even the boys behind you happier.' You take a quick glance at the boys who are nodding in agreement. 

'You make me feel like I'm the luckiest man on earth, and I am. You're sweet, caring and extremely beautiful. You have the most amazing smile and when you cry your tears are made of crystal. I want to be your one and only, on paper and signed by both of us. I want you to come home and scream out for your husband, and I will scream yes wifey. I want us to be the best couple and I want to have my children of you. 

Will you please marry me?' 

You are crying of happiness. You nod heavily and Harry comes up, smilin widely. He puts the ring on your finger and kisses you passionately. You hear the boys clapping and screaming loud and you smile in the kiss. 

'I love you future-husband' You say as you break the kiss.

'I love you too future-wife.' He answers.