Justin Bieber

Okay hi.

I'm at school and I am bored so I'm gonna write a Justin Bieber imagine for my lovely Belieber followers. I know this is a One Direction imagine book, but if you don't like it, just scroll down and push next button. 

'JUSTIN BIEBER. JUSTIN BIEBER.' I'm screaming from the top of my lungs. I'm standing between all the people at the hotel, where Justin will arrive soon. It's currently 4PM and I'm standing here since 9AM. I even skipped school for this. My mum does know I skipped school, though. My school does know I'm not there. But they both don't know I'm here. Bad girl I know.

My lovely friend Kate is standing next to me, screaming even harder then I am. If that's even possible. We're standing at the front, so it's pretty clear that we will see him. Now, we only have to touch him. I have touched him a few times before actually. If I count it right, this is going to be my ninth time. I have spoken to him twice, and he follows me on twitter, where he responded once at my DM.  He called me beautiful twice, and said he would be my boyfriend if he wasn’t with Selena. Lucky me, he isn’t with Selena anymore, so I have all the rights to ask him again. And kiss him.

'Lynn, I have just the most amazing idea ever.' Kate pokes me in the ribs. 

‘Oh, tell me what kind of evil plan you have now.’ I smile at her.

‘Okay. So when Justin arrives, I’m going to do if I am pushed to the corridors, and you are going to do if you help me. When the security comes, he will look at us and recognize us. At that point, he is coming to us, and you will ask him to be your boyfriend. He will say no, because that’s what Justin has to say from management. I set Lucy and Katelynn up; they’re standing a few foot away from here. Lucy will do if she’s fainting and at that point all the attention goes to her. You will climb those corridors then, and sneak inside where Justin comes and find you. You’re going to talk to him and then you two kiss.’

At this point, I’m already lauging my ass off.

‘Yeah, well, okay. I will try. This plan better work, young lady.’ We high five and wait until Justin comes.

*******

There comes a big black car, windows black. Is that him? Kate pins my sides and I smile at her. When I look back, Justin comes out of the car. He looks around and starts to smile, he is always proud of every Belieber.

'Okay, count to ten, and then, it's acting time.' Kate whispers in my ear, and I suddenly feel nervous. What if everything goes wrong and I end up in jail?

Ten.. He starts to walk. 

Nine.. Every Belieber wants a picture with him.  

Eight.. Why am I doing this?  

Seven.. I shuffle my feet, not knowing where to look. 

Six.. He turns around. 

Five.. He comes this way!  

Four.. Don't look at him. 

Three.. The sound of screaming girls is overwhelming. 

Two.. I look at Kate. 

One.. There we go.

Kate steps forward, and she bends over the corridors. She also screams it out of pain, and I start to help her up. In my eye I see Justin coming our way, with a worried face. I try to help Kate up but she stays where she is, ofcourse.

'Can I help you?' I hear his voice, and look up to see Justin. In a mini second, his worried face is placed by a smile.

'Hey, here again?' He asks.

I can't look at him, so I bend over again to help Kate up. She gives me a 'now' look and I turn myself to Justin again.

'Yeah.. Sooooo, can I ask you something?'

'Sure babe.' Dying inside.

'Well, the last time you told me you would be my boyfriend if Selena wasn't there. Selena isn't here anymore, d'you want to be my boyfriend?' I wide my eyes at his face. He looks like he really thinks about it. 

For a few second, my eyes catch his and it's like no-one is there anymore. No more screaming girls, no security, even no Kate.

'Uhm, I can't.' He says and point to management with his finger. He bites his lips and looks at me hopefully.

In this moment, I hear Lucy screaming. Justin looks confused but when I flash a smile to him, he smiles back and runs to Katelynn and Lucy. He screams for all security and Kate pushes me over the corridors. I run to the building, with my heart in my throat. I sneak into the room and I lean on a wall. I close my eyes and breath slowly. Everything is alright..

I hear a heavily breath and when I open my eyes, Justin stands right in front of me, with his hands next to my head.

'Lynn.. How- Why?' He whispers.

'Kate.' I look up to meet his eyes. He leans in, and I'm nearly fainting. But he doesn't kiss me, he turn his head a bit, so his mouth comes to my ear.

'You have the best friends ever.' He pulls back and I smile widely. He grabs my hand, look around and runs into the building. He doesn't stop, even though his name is called a few times. He enters his dressing room, while dragging me. He closes the door with his foot and turns me, while pushing my back against the door.  

He grabs my waist with both hands and looks me in the eyes.

'Justin.. How did you escaped?' I whisper. He leans in until his nose brushes mine.

'My best friend.' He smirks before crashing his lips into mine. A electric feeling runs down in my whole body, and if Justin didn't hold me, I would probably fall of weakness. His lips are so soft, if you could lay down on it, it would be as soft as a pillow. I smile into the kiss and try to focus on standing.

His hands move to my butt and he lifts me up. I wrap my legs around his waist. He walks to the couch, and lays me down. My hands are in his hair and his hands are now behind my back. He gets on top of me, holding onto one of his elbows. He asks for entrance and I let him in.

When we explored our mounths for a while, he pulls back and sits straight. He still holds my hand. I look at him with a smile on my face.

'You realise that this story is on twitter tomorrow?' I ask him, and he starts to laugh.

'You're too cute.' I start to blush.

'No I'm not, and I'm dead serious.'

'Tell me about it. Can you ask me the first thing you asked me again?' He asks and I think of it. What's the first thing I asked him?

'Was it; I asked you if you wanted to be my boyfriend, but you were with Selena. It's over for almost six months now, do you want to be my boyfriend?' I ask him.

'Yes. Yes I want.' He says and at first I don't know what he's talking about. But then realisation hit me. He is my boyfriend. Wait, we didn't expect that!

'Babe.. Breath please. I don't want a girlfriend who dead the first second we have a relationship..' Justin squeezes my hands.

'I just can't believe this..' I whisper.

'Me neither.. I waited five months to do this. I really think you love me for me, Justin. Not for Justin Bieber.'

'Thanks for thrusting.'

'Thanks for supporting me.'

I smile and kiss my boyfriend again.

----

Did you like it? Please leave a comment and vote, please?

okay byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.