Chapter 4

Disclaimer: I do not own Kuroshitsuji.

Warnings: Cursing?

A/N: I hope you enjoy this chapter.
.
.
.
.

Elise's POV

I smiled at the four servants in front of me. Oh wait. I'm also a servant now. Damn.

I am here in the Phantomhive Mansion, impressive I must say.

More grand in real life than in anime.

Sebastian was standing right beside me, also, smiling at the servants. "This is-" "Elise Emerson, pleasure to meet all of you. I am the new butler of the Phantomhive House. I do hope we can get along. Oh, and do feel free to call me Eli."

I grinned, intentionally cutting Sebastian off. I could clearly feel him getting slightly pissed at me. But no matter. He won't harm me.

Not yet at least.

"My name is Finnian, call me Finny! I am the gardener of the Phantomhive House!" Finnian beamed at me.

That cute and innocent look of his is sooooo cute! I still can't believe he has the same voice actor as Eren Jaeger from SnK and Kirishima from Tokyo Ghoul.

Bless his voice actor, Yuuki Kaji.

"I hope we can be good friends, Finny." I smiled.

Finnian beamed even more. "Of course!"

"Name's Baldroy, the chef in the Phantomhive House." Said man grinned with a cigarette in his mouth.

I forced a smile. I don't really like people who smokes. "I hope we can get along, Baldroy."

He merely gave me a thumbs up.

"U-U-Um, my name is Meirin, maid of Phantomhive House. I do hope we get along." The red headed woman stuttered.

"Do not hope, Meirin, we WILL get along." I sent her a smile. "After all, red heads need to look after each other, right?"

Meirin blushed and nodded with a smile.

"Ho ho ho." "This is Tanaka. He's the senior butler of the Phantomhive House." Sebastian explained.

"I see, I hope you would advise me as a senior butler, Tanaka." I bowed slightly as a sign of respect.

"Ho ho ho~" He continued to sipped his tea. That's... Good right?

"I will show Elise to his room at the servant's quarters. In the meantime, please do not cause any trouble." Sebastian sighed while I inwardly snickered.

He sure has a hard time.

"Yes! We won't let you down, Sebastian!" The three of them, Finny, Baldroy and Meirin, shouted. And they ran to their respective location to continue with their work.

"Seems like you're having such a hard time handling them." I commented. The demon merely sighed.

"They are good bodyguards, but when it comes to normal and simple chores, they always seem to mess everything up."

I snickered. I pity him so much.

"This is your room." We reached a red door with a number plate on it.

Number 666.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!

I forced a smile at Sebastian and he smiled back. "What are you waiting for, Elise? Are you not excited to see your new room?"

FUCK YOU! LIKE HELL I WOULD!

"I am waiting for you to drop dead and find myself a better room with a better number plate." I am still forcing a smile.

"I can not just merely drop dead, Elise. That would be unfitting for a butler of the Phantomhive House, and this is the room I personally choose for you." The demon continued smiling.

"Well, Mister Sebastian, I feel utterly unworthy of your kindness to personally choose a room for me. As such, I would like to choose a room myself. I do hope you can understand and respect that, Mister Sebastian." Still forcing a smile on my lips, which was getting tiring.

"Is that so? That's a pity, I was hoping that you would like the room that I chose. Very well. You will choose whichever room you like in the servant's quarters." I could see him giving me a strained smile.

"Thank you for being so understanding, Sebastian." I smirked as his lower eyelid twitched ever so slightly.

"But of course, being understanding is also a part of a butler's job." "I see, I am learning a lot from you, Sebastian. I do hope that you would advise me in the future so that I can be a butler even more worthy to serve our short young master." I chirpped as his lower eyelid twitched yet again.

Hahaha! This is so fun!

"Well, then, I shall take my leave now. I will report to you once I've chosen a room, Sebastard." I smiled as he gave me a strained smile with a visible vein on his forehead.

I promptly turn on my heels and skipped away before he could say anything.

"Ohohoho~" And that my friend, is my evil laugh.

Chapter End
.
.
.
.
A/N: I'm not very sure about pairings yet, but if you have any suggestions on the pairings please do let me know and why.