2) Self Control by Laura Branigan

***Marie's POV***

Well it's midnight, damn right, we're wound up to tight

I've got a fist full of whiskey, the bottle just bit me

Oh, that shit makes me bat-shit crazy

We've got no fear, no doubt, all it, falls out

We're going off tonight to kick out every light

Take anything we want, drink everything in sight

We're going 'til the world stops turning

While we burn it to the gr-

I turned off my alarm clock before it woke up the whole neighbor hood and gave away my secret.

I sat up and immediately regretted it. I had a huge hangover. How much did i drink last night?

You see, after the last fight of the night the warehouse becomes a club. I always make sure to stay when I can and it turns out last night I won my fight and had a little to much fun with all the money.

I turned over in my bed to go back to sleep and found some guy. Guess I had a little to much fun with the guys too. I usually don't bring them home but I guess I was too drunk to realize that I did.

Well now I can't go back to sleep so I might as well get ready for school. Ugh. School. I seriously just wanted to skip but whatever that would make people realize that I wasn't a goody-two-shoes like everyone thought I was.

I shook the guys arm to get him to wake up so he would leave. "Hey! Get up! My family can't know you're here!" I said to him.

"Five more minutes." He mumbled sleepily.

"Fine. I guess you can just talk to my body builder of a dad." My dad wasn't a body builder but that always got them up.

"Okay okay! I'm up and leaving." He said putting some clothes on.

"Hey." I said as he went for the door,"Can you take to window? I don't wan't anyone seeing you."

"Sure. See ya, Sweetheart." He said as he climbed out the window. I had taken over the masted bedroom because my parents were never home. They are lawyers and were always away unless it was for like a week max. The only other person in the house was my little sister.

I got up and went to get ready. I took a shower then went to my closet and put on some of the girliest clothes that I had. I then curled my hair making sure you couldn't see my blue streak and the tattoo on the back of my neck. It was the mark of my secret life. It was my street name in blood red with black stars around it. No one knew about my blue hair or my tattoo. Well except the people at the warehouse or the people who did it but other them no one knew about them.

After that I did my makeup. I did my makeup so that you couldn't tell that I had a major hangover. Makeing sure my makeup and clothes looked perfect so that I could flirt with all the 'hot' guys.

I grabbed my iPhone, iPod, keys, and backpack. On my way out i made sure Hailey, my little sister, was up and ready for school. Grabbing an apple on the way out the door, I made my way to my silver '85 Jeep Scrambler. Now don't get me wrong with my parents being rich and us owning like everything you would think that I would have some nice car right? Well i do. This is just my favorite one. A Jeep Scrambler in like a Jeep/Truck. It has the Jeep body but has got a bed in the back.

I watched Hailey get in her boyfriend, Mike's car then plugged in my iPod. I looked for one of my all time favorite songs then played it. Call Me When Your Sober by Evanescence blasted through my speakers. I love this song!

When I got closer to school I had to switch songs to Sk8er Boy by Avril Lavigne. This song at least had a good beat unlike some of the other shit I'm forced to pretend to like.

I turned down the music as I parked my Jeep. Instantly all my friends came over and started talking to me. Some of my friends were talking about the new Justin Bieber movie or something but my mind was on something else. Leaning against a brand new black 2012 Chevy Camaro was the guy that I had slept with last night. And let me tell you he looked like his hangover was way worse than mine and I had a pounding headache.

"Marie are you even listening?" Asked my bestfriend Lauren.

"Huh? Oh. Of course I'm listening." I said.

"Then what are you staring at?" She asked.

"More like who." Said my other best friend Sammy. They followed gaze and squealed.

"You are crushing on Troy Heartman?" Lauren almost yelled.

"Troy who?" I asked.

"He's the new guy. Totally already popular. He got here yesterday." Sammy said.

" How are you only noticing him now?" Lauren asked.

"He just looks familiar. I'll be right back." I said, deciding to go confront him.

"What? Where are you going?" Lauren yelled after me.

"I'll be right back!" I yelled back to her.

"I hope she knows that he is a big time bad boy." I heard Sammy say to Lauren as I got to Troy. He looked at me but didn't seem to recognize me. That's what I was hoping.

"Hey Troy could I talk to you for a minute?" I looked at his friends,"Alone."

"Sure sweetheart." He said. We walked over to my Jeep and no one was there so I turned to him and asked,"Do you recognize me?"

"Not really." He said with a shrug.

"Good."I said, turning to leave,"I'm Marie. By the way." I said over my shoulder. By the look on his face he was confused. I could tell he was staring at me as I walked away. I didn't think that he would recognize me until he was beside me and was dragging me back over to his camaro.

He opened up the passenger door and shoved me in before shutting the door and getting in the driver's seat. He turned to me after shutting his door and kissed me. Me being me kissed him back.

I heard the bell ring after a second and pulled away.

"Shit." I muttered. I went to open the door and leave for class but he grabbed my arm turning back around.

"I remember you now Liv." He said, using my street name.

"I told you. My name is Marie. Here." I said with a smirk. Turning again I got out of the car and saw that I was already ten minutes late for class so I might as well just stay here and make out with Troy.