1) Sick Of Life by Godsmack

Marie was just like any other girl in Salt Lake City, Utah. She was a dancer and crushed on all the hot players. She wore makeup and cute colorful clothes. She was you everyday Utahan girl. Except she had a secret. She loved hard rock and heavy metal and fighting. She hated all the "in" music and she really hated having to put up the act of liking it. Her life was all a lie. The only people who really knew of her love for metal and rock was her best friend.

   So when she gets the chance to move from boring Utah to sunny San Diego, California she sees the opportunity to start over and become the person she wants to be.

   Along the way will she find love? Maybe. Will she get her heart broken? Possibly. Will she finally live the life she wants?

Characters:

Marie Adams -  17 almost 18, senior, blond, blue eyes. Lives in Salt Lake City, Utah. Loves hard rock and heavy metal music & fighting. She is almost top street fighter in Salt Lake. She goes by Liv on the streets. She has to act like she is girlly, and likes everything every other Utahan girl likes.

Taylor Monteago - 18, senior, black hair, piecing blue eyes, lives in San Diego, California, captain of the football team in San Diego, major player, secret street fighter, doesn't fight often.

 1) Sick Of Life by Godsmack

*** Marie's POV***

I hate my life! In Utah everyone is so judgemental and they don't believe that girls should like the things I do. They shouldn't like hard rock or heavy metal. They should be girly and do girly things. They shouldn't like fighting or violence. The shouldn't like what I like.

My name is Marie Adams and I love hard rock and heavy meytal. I really hate having to act girly and do all the girly things that I have to do. And I am almost the top street fighter in Salt Lake City. But apparently girls in Utah aren't supposed to do stuff like this.

Everyday of my life I have to pretend because no one really knows who I am and what I like. I have to pretend to love Justin Bieber and his "music". I have to pretend to like dancing and other girly things. And I have to pretend like I hate the idea of fighting. I have to dress girly and talk girly and I hate it!

I'M SICK OF MY LIFE!!!