The walk home

On a late september evening a young girl, about 15 years old, was making her way home from town after spending the day out with her friends. It wasnt late only about 7:30 but it was quite dark outside. She walked quickly and silently through the streets of the deserted town. She cltched her bag close to her side for some comfort, taking out her mobile to check if she had any messages, she didnt have any so returned her phone to her bag. Hearing strange noises behind her she turned to see a group of teenagesr from her school, they clearly had been drinking which mae her anxious so she decided to take a short cut through the woods. She heard them pass on and stopped to calm herself down. she carried on through the woods walking carefully and trying to keep quiet.

sudennly she came to an abrupt stop seeing a hooded figure in her path frozen on the spot she cudnt even let out a scream. The hooded figure came forward getting closer to her. A tear ran down the girls face  as she knew what was going to happen. the hooded figure reached out and grabbed the girl and held a knife up to the girls face. He cut a long slit down her face the girl pleaed to her attacker but he wouldnt listen he told her this was the end. The girl cried and said ' but i love you daddy' he then cut her throat nd she died in his arms. The girls father claimed he found her like that and got away with murder she was buried but her sol was unable to rest so now she is doomed to go through the same day over and over untill she gets revenge.