P R O L O G U E

"I know you'll catch me if I fall. Even if I can't fly high enough, I know that you'll be there to lend me a hand"

The plane landed safely on the ground as the passengers went down with their luggage in hand. Sun shone down the girl's vision as it smiled down at her, and now she started her journey by going around the place.

"I already went this far, there's no backing out now" She said,

She gets her luggage and started to walk through the crowd, she was very excited that she finally reached Japan, her sweetest dream finally came true.

"Yeah I'm finally here, but where do I go first...?" she said in confusion, lost in the place.

She checked her map to find an intriguing place to check out, her eyes landed at the sight of an anime shop that is written in the map, it was also nearby her location right now.

"Anime Shop, here I come~!"
She cheered gleefully.

Excitedly, she entered the shop as her smile widened from the sight, lots of maid costumes were hang around the room, lots of cute clothes were surrounding the places, with this sight, she caught a glimpse of heaven.

"Hello mam, what can we do to help you?" The saleslady said, as she greeted the blonde.

"I just want to try some of your clothes, may I?" She asked politely, with a small smile tugging her lips.

The saleslady slightly blushed as she admired the customer's beauty.

"Y-Yes, you may. Please follow me, mam!" The lady stated, nervously, and led the girl through the shop.

After wearing lots of anime costumes, she bought a black cat costume that she found attractive.

"Thank you for buying, please come again!" The vendors of the shop said, as the girl smiled at them and left the shop.

While walking, her stomach grumbles in hunger as she spotted a Baumkuchen for sale, as fast as lighting, she went up in the line to buy one.

She ate it gracefully as heaven lived inside her tounge, her love for Japan has no comparison.

"Oshiete yo, oshiete yo sono shikumi o🎶"

She started singing Tokyo Ghoul opening 1, the anime that she finds amazing.

"Boku no naka ni, dareka iru no?🎶"

She chewed the food and swallowed it and continued.

"Kowareta kowareta yo kono sekai de🎶"

Throwing the plastic she was holding earlier in a trash bin and she detoured her way in a alley way.

"Kimi ga warau🎶"

While walking, she heard sounds of footsteps closing by, she stopped in tracks as she came across of a guy that spells bad news.

"Nanimo miezu ni🎶"

She sang quietly, as she ended the song, terrified of the view in front of her.

Why must I encounter with this kind of people nowadays?

"Look what we have here, a cute little girl singing a song" The man said as he was huge, more taller than her precisely.

"Your voice is beautiful as your face, young lady"The fat guy that is part of the gang stated, his voice is quite of sluggish.

She stepped backwards, and was about to run when she bumped into the guy at the back.

"There, there, where do you think your going, cutie?" The man asked with a piercing in the ear, his teeth was yellow, he lacks of personal hygene.

The blonde girl opened her lips to say something, but no sound came out, she was too scared to speak.

Is Japan a place of creepy guys?!  She thought, slightly regretting that she came here.

The man was about to grab her as she shut her eyes tight, terrified.

Someone...please help me.

"What do you think are you guys doing, rounding up a girl?"
An unknown male voice said, thanks to his appearance, the man that is about to touch her turned his attention to him.

"Who the fuck are you?!" The man cursed as he approached the tall guy.

"Me? I'm no one special, just a stranger passing by" The guy said cooly, as he had the grasp of the situation.

"Pretty words you have there, you see, we don't want any trouble here, can you do us a favour and leave?" The man said to the black haired boy, threatening him.

No, don't leave, mister! The blonde thought, silently begging him to stay.

"I can't do that" With those words, she sighed in relief.

"Why is that?" The gangster asked, eyeing the young guy.

"I can't leave a pretty girl alone with guys like you with such a face, it's a crime" The black haired boy said, mocking the gang of guys.

"You'll regret what you said!" He angrily as he rush ahead of him to punch him as he dodged it, he landed a blow across his face, resulting him landing at the ground.

"Who's next?" He darkly asked, has an intimidating aura around him. Which made the gangsters lost their will.

The rest of them run, with their boss, making their escape.

"U-Um...thank you very much for helping me, mister"The blonde squeaked, as she was grateful for her savior.

"It's nothing, you should not walk around in alley ways like this one, it's dangerous." He warned the girl he just saved, as she nodded.

"Then, I'll be on my way."
The man turned his back at her as he started walking away.

She heard the pounding of her increase, and clutched her chest.

I finally found my very own Prince Charming!

She noticed that her Prince Charming have dropped something, she grabbed it and noticed that it is an school i.d.

"Kageyama Tobio...perfect name for my Prince Charming."
She smiled, as her eyes explored all the way to his school's name: Karasuno High School.

I guess I will be meeting my Prince Charming again, hmm?