Chapter 2

Recap:

I slowly slipped into my bed and shut my eyes, not wanting to think about the mysterious man that I see every night, just me and my dreams, a place where anything can happen and where wishes come true.

*********************************************************************************************************

Ok, hope you guys liked the first chapter! =)

***********************************************************************************************************

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I jumped with fright in my bed and tumbled over the edge onto the floor.

I groaned as I felt the muscles in my feet ache again.

I slowly got up when I heard the pitta patter of Lains feet across the hallway.

Realising that it was Tuesday, Alice's big day where is going to sing at the schools talent quest early this morning. I quickly tried to jump up again, but clumsily feel back on the ground again.

I made a note to myself to make sure that I turned down the volume on my clock.

"Wake up Lucy!' called out Lain "I don't know what to wear today."

"In a sec!" I called out and quickly picked a leopard printed leotard and put it on. I then quickly pulled put on a pair of grey track pants with a fluro pink crop top. 

I ran into my bathroom and ran a comb through my hair and tied it in a ponytail and jogged downstairs.

"Lain, why are you still wearing your pj's?" i asked as Lain sat on the couch watching tv.

She shrugged and continued watching tv. I sighed and picked her up bringing her to her room. I entered her baby pink room full of pictures of ballerina's and ballerina dolls, that lay on her bed.

I opened her wardrobe door and pulled out a knee length white dress that had blue flowers all over it and pulled it over her head.

"I don't like this dress Lucy, I want a pink dress." said Lain sticking out her bottom lip. 

"Come on Lain, I don't have time for this today, I have to go to school quick!" I said picking her up and running downstairs.

I quickly put two toasts in the toaster and slipped on my ballet flats and tapped my fingers on the ground impatiently. Once the toaster had popped I quickly spread some jam on Lains toast and cut them into squares.

"You going to be ok Lain?" I asked giving her a kiss on the head.

She nodded and silently munched on her toast after every few bites drinking her orange juice her eyes glued on the TV.

"Ok then. Just remember, if you need anything call me and don't answer the door or phone." I said opening the door.

"Bye Lain!" I shouted running outside and flipped my skate board.

I heard a car beeping and I looked over my shoulder.

"Hey Bianca, want a lift? Your going to miss Alice." half shouted Drew.

I sighed in relief.

"Yeah, thanks Drew, I owe you one."

I jumped into the car and before i knew it we were parked at the front of the school where Alice was nervously waiting.

I quickly ran up to her "Have you already sung Alice?" i asked

"No, but I will soon, come with me." mumbled Alice and she jogged inside the school towards the hall.