6

"Where the fuck have you been, Toria Belle Finati-Hood? Its 3 A.M! I can't believe you'd be so- are you drunk?!" I walk into my house to start immediately get grilled by Laurel.

"Fuck off Laurel, I'm going to bed."

"The fuck you are!" Laurel hollers and pulls me backwards by my arm.  "Toria, what in the fuck possessed you to get fucking drunk while your pregnant?!"

So we're playing that game right now.

"Well, for starters, Laurel Ashley, I'm not drunk, I am just simply a wee bit buzzed." I state, holding my fingers just the teeniest bit apart. I get a look of blazing anger from Laurel. "Second, after Tuesday I will no longer be pregnant." I say with a proud smile on my face.

Her face just goes blank for a minute until what I just said truly hits her. "YOUR'E GETTING AN ABORTION?!" she screeches.  "Shh, shh, Laurel, dear. We are celebrities, after all." And I do my Hollywood wave.  "Tori Belle Finati-Hood, that will happen over my dead fucking body." She whisper yells at me.  "Oh but honey, I've already made the appointment." I stand up straight and challenge her with my eyes.

Laurel looks pissed enough to swing at me.

"You know what, Toria? If you think this is a good decision, then I know you're absolutely smashed right now, and when you get your head out if your ass and sober up, you'll realize how shitty of a decision this is." And with that, she sticks up her 1 finger flyer at me and turns around to go to bed.  

Well, shit.
_______________________
"Ahhhh!" I pop up in my bed, screaming bloody murder and my hands automatically go to my stomach.

"So, Ms. Finati-Hood, are you ready to be baby free?" The doctor asks me.  I give him a big smile, "Yes, sir, get this damn thing out of me." I reply, but  for some reason the smile he's giving me is freaking me out a little. Hmm, strange. Oh well.  "Well, let's get this done and over with, huh?" The doctor smiles creepily at me. I smile back and lay down on the table. No baby, no excuse to not party and no excuse to be near Michael. For some reason that thought made me really happy and sad at the same time.  I feel a quick pinch and then "Alright, all done!" Hmm, that was quicker than I thought it'd be.  "Wanna see him?" The doctor asks me and I shake my head. "Cmon, your not that heartless, Ms. Finati-Hood, just take a look." "Well, okay." I give in.  Just then, the doctor pulls out a bloody mass and I gasp with teats welling in my eyes. "What kind of sick joke is this?!" I scream, instantly recognizing the baby in the doctors arms. Leflair.

I wipe my eyes to realize I'm crying, and just then, Laurel and Calum both run inside my room, Calum holding my broom and Laurel holding one of Aneka's stilettos. "Oh, Toria." Laurel says and comes over to me and sits in my bed, hugging me. I then feel a weight on my other side and my big brother's arms around me.

"I can't do it." I sob, "I can't get rid of this baby. I just can't." I get out through my sobs. "Oh, Tori Bug" I hear Calums voice start to speak. "You don't have to, it'll all be okay, I promise." This just makes me sob harder. "I j-just ca-an't do-o it C-al-lum" my voice starts to crack and I'm gasping for air in between."You know what? I'm calling Mali, we're having a sibling day." He says, and I think to myself about how much I miss my little man.

About 40 minutes later, Laurel, Aneka and Mali-Koa are piled up on my couch with a big box of pizza on the floor between Calum and I. I happily much on my slice of pineapple pizza - a delicacy we always save for special sibling days - and watch the movie on the TV in front of me. Dirty Dancing. Honestly, it's one of the only movies all of us can agree on every single time.

"Now I've had the time of my life..." Aneka, Mali and I sing along with Bill Medley while Laurel and Calum look at each other with blank faces. Okay, so maybe Dirty Dancing isn't a movie we all agree on, but that's okay, right?